General Questions and comments

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Club Stickers & Flyers

Post by Bennoz »

Stickers are $5 each.

If you want some please send me a PM with your address details and how many stickers you want.
Include your real name as well.... sending them out with names like 'SikFTO' or 'MrGPxxXX' doesnt often get to the right place!

When I get your PM I will send bank details for payment.

Picture:

They are a 2 peice vinyl sticker & not particularly easy to get on. For a good 'how too', see Scarecrows post in this thread:

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... c&start=40

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Compliments of S1LVERF1SH (Gav) we now have stock of the new flyers pictured below - they are 2 sided, first pic is the front, 2nd is the back 8)

These are free, anyone who would like a batch, also PM your postal address.

As per postal procedures above, please supply your full name (as opposed to forum name.)

Cheers,
Ben
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Hi all,

As most of you know, I've been out of stickers for some time, but I have just ordered another batch.

So if you have PM'ed me in the past about stickers & I've not gotten back to you, I will now. I've kept all PM's regarding stickers.

Price is still the same, $5 each.

I also still have plenty of flyers & will dispatch with the stickers if you requested some :)
Bennoz
National President

Re: Club Stickers & Flyers

Post by Bennoz »

FYI, I am now out of stickers again :lol: I'll be ordering another batch shortly.

Also FYI, I am almost out of flyers too :lol: will start another thread about that ;)