best sound system?

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

lennox
jedwabna poszewka promocja

best sound system?

Post by lennox »

ok as i have very little knowledge about the sound systems thought id put the question up who thinks what is a good system or even what do you think is the best. i know it comes down to opinion but so far ive got some people telling me certain brands like pioneer and kicker are good and some others are not and others say the opposite, as well as somethings on internet are hard to interpret as it is all very over the place .

would like to know though as i am going look into gettin a bit of an upgrade probably starting with just speakers with an amp and then subs later on depending whether they are really needed ....

cheers.
bduffman
Oldtimer

Re: best sound system?

Post by bduffman »

this thread will end up just like all the others
depends if you want spl or sq
depends on your price
a lot depends on sound damping
your head unit will affect the sound a lot no matter what speakers you buy
im not even gona bother saying what brand or speakers to look into cause some one else will disagre so no real point
lennox

Re: best sound system?

Post by lennox »

thats fair enough .... would be maybe $800 sound system maybe more not sure depends on quality really rather something more expensive good quality than sumthin cheap that will have a lot of distortion and stuff .... atm i got a jvc kw-avx710 head unit ... but would that affect the sound as much if i put an amp to power the speakers?