Boston Acoustics setup. Any good? $1500 Budget

This forum discusses anything to do with your In Car Entertainment requirements such as. Stereo's, TV screens, Speakers, Navigation Systems, etc

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sahin
HULK
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Boston Acoustics setup. Any good? $1500 Budget

Post by Sahin »

Kustom wrote::lol:
Sahin wrote:I probably have the biggest amp lol 6000W Monoblock US Audio Bonecrusher 2 it weighs a f**k load and barely fits in the boot. It's totally stupid to have one that big but meh
:clown:
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Sahin wrote:
Kustom wrote::lol:
Sahin wrote:I probably have the biggest amp lol 6000W Monoblock US Audio Bonecrusher 2 it weighs a f**k load and barely fits in the boot. It's totally stupid to have one that big but meh
:clown:
Its about how you use it!
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

Yeah i had it in my civic just for kicks lol i was running 6 12's 4 in the boot 2 on the back seat and 2 batteries and a capacitor run on 0 gauge wire also amped my speakers on a kicker impulse lol
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Sahin wrote:Yeah i had it in my civic just for kicks lol i was running 6 12's 4 in the boot 2 on the back seat and 2 batteries and a capacitor run on 0 gauge wire also amped my speakers on a kicker impulse lol
oh god. deaf yet?
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

no but flattened my batteries and fucked alternator and windows started to rattle like f**k and problems started to arise mechanically so i am getting rid of it and getting dstocks fto :) (when i get my loan)
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Sounds good, why is it taking u so long to get the loan approved? Your lucky dstocks is a good guy. If it were me I would have sold it for more to someone else!
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

They were f**king me around for ages and still are til today when i went in there. I applied for the loan then they forgot something a week later they told me and i had to come in and give more sh*t to them and then they lost what i gave to them and contacted me 5 days later, then i get a phone call today saying that theperson who does the loans went into hospital and only just got my f**king application sent away today... Just my luck really, and yeah i am so thankful to dstocks for holding it as i know this is a big pain in the ass but i wont let him down.