Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Taz
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Custom Boot Installs

Post by Taz »

Hey guys,
Again, just advertising some of the work i am able to do - this time with a few more piccies as ive done it to my own car.
I can do custom boot setups like mine pictured and many more styles - pretty much any setup i would tackle.
I just purchased a second amp so i will be completely changing mine so i will have another one to show off soon which will be done properly (my current one i am not satisfied with the quality(i half assed it and didnt bother to tuck the carpet underneath the mdf so you can see it - that is a makeshift one to test that setup so you can imagine what a fully finished quality setup would look like)
Also, Matt can do complete car re-wirings of all subs/amps/capacitors/speakers etc on a very professional level (probably better actually with todays lazy auto lekky's) for dirt cheap too
So between us we can completely setup install and wire in a quality custom setup specific to your needs at a fraction of what somewhere like JB or WoW would charge you (they tried to charge me 170 to install two front speakers lmao! 4 wires and 8 screws in total, possibly 10min work)

Also between my custom interiors and Matts ability to do most minor work on cars, basically anything your FTO needs in Brissy we can suss out, take it from rags to custom goodness with a good service and tune up as well. (And with Dwayne supplying virtually every part of the sun - why go to anyone outside the club (and how many car clubs could be completely independant no matter what it is? :lol: :twisted: )
Back on topic - again prices will vary depending on what you want done - i know Matt is looking around the 100-150 dollar mark for a complete rewiring (trust me you will not get anywhere near this low anywhere for a full days work minimum) and i think minus whatever the materials will cost for what you want i will charge around the same depending on how complicated you want things, if you want a custom sub box as well etc etc.
Something like mine (pictured) will set you back about 75 as it is done with the stock boot insert, carpet and very simple design underneath - however something like what i will do next
(complete under carpet, 2 see through perspex sheets and a little trickier to do) will be about 125, 150 for a custom sub box as well etc to give you an idea of price
I will probably charge that little less if you want a custom interior done as well at the same time.
In any case let us know what you want and ill suss it out and get some design ideas drawn up etc
Cheers
Attachments
IMAG0136.jpg
IMAG0137.jpg
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
bass_twitch
Oldtimer

Re: Custom Boot Installs

Post by bass_twitch »

Me likey that install! :D
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Lmao thats a quick job to test that setup, wait till you see my new one, very very sexy indeed!
Sahin
HULK

Custom Boot Installs

Post by Sahin »

Lol what boot floor are you using?
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Taz wrote:(probably better actually with todays lazy auto lekky's)
Have you ever taken your car to a reputable Auto Electrician workshop ?
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Looks quality man
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Kustom wrote:
Taz wrote:(probably better actually with todays lazy auto lekky's)
Have you ever taken your car to a reputable Auto Electrician workshop ?
Was more referring to the dickheads at the car audio places like JB and WoW - my old laser they hacked away at the door just to fit a pair of fronts in and charged me $360
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Sahin wrote:Lol what boot floor are you using?
Now or in my new setup?
Now im using the stock one that was already in there, just cut a hole in it - new one will be replaced with see through perspex, will be stronger (current one slightly sags with a boot full of groceries and a few 30 packs of coke) but the perspex will be thick and strong, and see through which will look good - and you wont see the bottom of the car (metal) as i will be lining it with carpet properly and everything, only just worth the extra 5 odd kilos it would add on my current setup ;)
Sahin
HULK

Custom Boot Installs

Post by Sahin »

How thin can you get the perplex? Yeah was gonna say itd weigh a bit lol
gpx000
Mechanic

Post by gpx000 »

hey saw this link from another thread, is there like a DIY? coz i got a rear strut off dstocks but i had to take out my sub, so i was planning on following this.

did you take out the spare tyre? can we see more photos please?

thanks man
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

There is no real DIY really, i mocked it up on the spot and went from there, small changes had to constantly be made but i got there in the end.
Yes i have no spare tyre, the amp sits on a floating shelf below the boot MDF.

I am also looking for someone in Brisbane to do a FREE install on (you pay for cost of materials) to get another one done, and to get another example to show people so hopefully another few might want them done. PM me if your keen on this offer.
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

Taz wrote:There is no real DIY really, i mocked it up on the spot and went from there, small changes had to constantly be made but i got there in the end.
Yes i have no spare tyre, the amp sits on a floating shelf below the boot MDF.

I am also looking for someone in Brisbane to do a FREE install on (you pay for cost of materials) to get another one done, and to get another example to show people so hopefully another few might want them done. PM me if your keen on this offer.
im down, giv me a while though.. gota pick what sub and amp i want to run hehe
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Ill wire your audio in on the tab that we've got aye ;)
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

silverGPX wrote:Ill wire your audio in on the tab that we've got aye ;)
ofcourse
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you