Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Xeno
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Interior LEDs

Post by Xeno »

Bennoz wrote:
Vectose wrote:
Xeno wrote:LOL the blue under my feet has a sound detecter haha, responds to my sub :D
:facepalm2:
:facepalm2: :facepalm2:
Shuuushh :thebird:
Xeno
Grease Monkey

Post by Xeno »

adzski wrote:I sent him.a message,every time.I work with the surrounds in the middle It always a nightmare, I changed the gear boot well that was easy but getting the head unit to fit with the little storage thing was the worst

LOL well im just scared to crack it, I have a tiny hair line crack and I alwasy think its just gonna snap LOL ==
PHIL069
Oldtimer

Post by PHIL069 »

Bennoz wrote:
Vectose wrote:
Xeno wrote:LOL the blue under my feet has a sound detecter haha, responds to my sub :D
:facepalm2:
:facepalm2: :facepalm2:
I used to have that in a previous car, but then I grew up. ;)
But.......my boot has lights that pulse with the sub :lol: so I only grew up a little bit
mikeey01nzl wrote:Hats off to you too Phil for spending so much time on the phone trying to help someone out, your a top man and only a few would've spent so much time. well done! :salut:
Daniel2019 wrote:Come on phil, we bonded at the bonfire, lets be honest here...me and phil are besties now... :lol:
adzski
Veteran Mechanic

Post by adzski »

I just bought this ill.see how it goes
LeashaFTO

Post by LeashaFTO »

I just used Purple T5 LED's they are brighter than what i had in there, in the process of buying more to do the climate control aswell, but not sure how to do them as they are screw in ones, any pointers?? 8O
Attachments
20130304_205215.jpg
20130304_205215.jpg (34.04 KiB) Viewed 381 times
adzski
Veteran Mechanic

Post by adzski »

before i bought the kit listed above. i used a neowedge of ebay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2pcs-T3-T4-T ... 2c6cea621f

just measure the base of the stock globe.

the two for the screen display are slightly larger then the other two for the control buttons
BJ
Grease Monkey

Post by BJ »

silverGPX wrote:
Kustom wrote:
Sahin wrote:Omg blue overload
+1
+2
hehe...if you think that's over the top, check mine out =)
Attachments
DSC05081.JPG
DSC05081.JPG (31.46 KiB) Viewed 364 times
adzski
Veteran Mechanic

Post by adzski »

holy crap
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

BJ wrote:
silverGPX wrote:
Kustom wrote:
+1
+2
Oh for f**k sake! what the hell were you thinking? how do you look at that and go, "f**k yeah, i am a mad c**t"
adzski
Veteran Mechanic

Post by adzski »

Sahin wrote:
BJ wrote:
silverGPX wrote:
Kustom wrote:
+1
+2
Oh for f**k sake! what the hell were you thinking? how do you look at that and go, "f**k yeah, i am a mad c**t"

hahahahahahaha i take my hat off to you sahin! havent laughed like that all day!
BJ
Grease Monkey

Post by BJ »

adzski wrote:
Sahin wrote:
BJ wrote:
silverGPX wrote:
Kustom wrote:
+1
+2

hahahahahahaha i take my hat off to you sahin! havent laughed like that all day!
LOL...yeah i went through a "2 Fast 2 Furious" phase because of the movie...lol...i still have the blue neons installed but don't turn them on anymore...hehe =P I've moved on for power instead of looks now...i still drive the FTO during the week but drive my EVO on the weekends =)
Attachments
IMG_20121221_070905.JPG
IMG_20121221_070905.JPG (36.03 KiB) Viewed 341 times
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

Oooh, nice :)
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

BJ wrote:
adzski wrote:
Sahin wrote:
BJ wrote:
silverGPX wrote:
Kustom wrote:
+1
+2

LOL...yeah i went through a "2 Fast 2 Furious" phase because of the movie...lol...i still have the blue neons installed but don't turn them on anymore...hehe =P I've moved on for power instead of looks now...i still drive the FTO during the week but drive my EVO on the weekends =)
Respect regained!
BJ
Grease Monkey

Post by BJ »

Hey everyone,

Looks like my one my lights in the climate control area have gone out & if the other light goes out, i won't be able to see at all, does anyone know what kind of bulbs they are? I'm in Melbourne so does anyone also know who's able to change it or the other bulbs? As this is a delicate job & i don't want to stuff it up. I do want to change the colour to blue like Xeno's FTO...hehe
Thanks.
Ben
Xeno wrote:If youre gonna do like climate control and stuff like that, i dont think they're T10s o-o

Pic of mineeeeeeeeeeeee :)
Attachments
Blue Lights.jpg
Blue Lights.jpg (85.91 KiB) Viewed 314 times
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

BJ wrote:Hey everyone,

Looks like my one my lights in the climate control area have gone out & if the other light goes out, i won't be able to see at all, does anyone know what kind of bulbs they are? I'm in Melbourne so does anyone also know who's able to change it or the other bulbs? As this is a delicate job & i don't want to stuff it up. I do want to change the colour to blue like Xeno's FTO...hehe
Thanks.
Ben
Xeno wrote:If youre gonna do like climate control and stuff like that, i dont think they're T10s o-o

There are 2 T10s behind the display, and I think 2 T5s, 1 behind each cluster of buttons. I can replace them for you, but will not be held accountable if your console cracks :twisted:
LED ALL the things.
BJ
Grease Monkey

Post by BJ »

Supplanter wrote:
BJ wrote:Hey everyone,

Thanks.
Ben

There are 2 T10s behind the display, and I think 2 T5s, 1 behind each cluster of buttons. I can replace them for you, but will not be held accountable if your console cracks :twisted:
hmmm....oh i see, well if it goes well, how much will you charge for labour & bulbs if you did replace them? If your going to replace 1 bulb, you might as well replace all yeah?...i did want to replace them with blue ones like in the picture...hehe, but my dials are white with blue already so im happy with bright white ones =) thanks.
Regards,
Ben
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Your kidding right?

Do you hire someone to change your household lights?
BJ
Grease Monkey

Post by BJ »

silverGPX wrote:Your kidding right?

Do you hire someone to change your household lights?
No i don't hire someone to change my household lights, with your smart arse comment. But changing the lights behind a console of an FTO is not easy buddy, especially if you haven't done it before, which i haven't. But sounds like you have, so explain to me, in your own words on how to do this, without breaking it....
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Ask the GIRL earlier in the thread :lol:
BJ
Grease Monkey

Post by BJ »

silverGPX wrote:Ask the GIRL earlier in the thread :lol:
this forum is to help those who don't know, not to make stupid comments like that, next time if you can't help, don't say anything at all & mind your own business