Ill be the Guinea Pig - Looking into Vinyl Wrapping

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

dstocks
National Vice President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: Ill be the Guinea Pig - Looking into Vinyl Wrapping

Post by dstocks »

Yeah, im in the same boat. Hopefully getting the flat dents in the roof fixed this coming week so its good to go the week after. Interestingly though, removed roof lining in preparationfor getting the dents removed and the glue while it was out. First time ive found the glue still in its rubber form (and not a speck of rust). Dont know why it hasnt petrified like all the others ive come across.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    Astron_Boy
    Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Hmmm, and swap the rear bumpers. :lol:
    -Nighthawk-
    Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

Nacho wrote: Who's game? He did a pretty good job.......and I'm not reading the whole thread to figure out where he bought the lot for $120.
    Apparently he used the wrong type of vinyl for the car though, and it's already starting to peel. That and it wasn't good quality to start with, so wouldn't last that long.

That being said, for what it cost him it's quite good value.
    dstocks wrote:Well,at this stage mine will happen week after next. If you can wait until its finished, I can arrange a group buy at a very good price (he's willing to discount). Will also get a price on materials if you wish to have a shot at it yourself. Just have to assess the quality.....
    That would be good if you could get some prices on the materials. So far it looks like $600 delivered for some good quality vinyl is the price.