LEDS for dash

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

BJ
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: LEDS for dash

Post by BJ »

That's cool, may I asked which LEDs you bought? I'm planning to buy the following but not sure how it would turn out, if these will cause the bright spots on the climate control screen.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4x-Neo-Wedge ... 0460423099
I was going to buy a few T5 & T4 Neo Wedge LEDs but not sure for the battery dial, my mate at autobarn said its a T10, but not sure if there is such a thing "T10 Neo Wedge LED". As you can see I don't like fiddling around when it comes to modifying the actually globe to LED itself, I might stuff it up, just want to plug it & done. =)
Or to save the trouble & I'll just buy what adzski suggested:
adzski wrote:buy this
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mitsubishi-F ... 27c454705b

i bought that and never had a drama. comes with the clock, aircon, dash, ciggie lighter
c0n13oX wrote:Got em working. Ended up using the guide in diy section.
c0n13oX
Grease Monkey

Post by c0n13oX »

I found that the t5 neo wedges didnt fit that well for the clock and centre console stuff. I just used the stock holders
destinationtoby wrote:Drive faster, naked with ice cubes
mezje
Mechanic

Post by mezje »

c0n13oX wrote:I found that the t5 neo wedges didnt fit that well for the clock and centre console stuff. I just used the stock holders
Going to do a colossal bump here, I am switching out the gauge lights for LEDS, got a T10 for the colt gauge but T5 wouldn't fit the clock, what size do I use for it..?

Edit: Turns out the sizes a 1/X inches, so T8 = 1/8 inches. The clock uses 2x T4 LEDs.
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Just buy all new stock bulbs from amayama, they are pretty bright and white when they are fresh
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Just make sure they have the little blue condoms on them
mezje
Mechanic

Post by mezje »

silverGPX wrote:Just buy all new stock bulbs from amayama, they are pretty bright and white when they are fresh
I want blue ones coz I am a filthy ricer

EDIT: I get what you mean, already got 1 LED and I would rather them match. All about that LED life.