Updates

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

corvandus
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Updates

Post by corvandus »

Hey guys, it's been a while and I'm about to embark on a wonderful journey.
Esther is getting pretty, really soon. I've got a new rear bar thanks to Dwayne, I'm having the exhaust reworked next week, and I've got a whole mess of plasti dip on it's way.

Now, the roof rust is a job that will be attended to eventually, but for now here's the intent.
I'm going to be cutting and bogging the rust best I can, cutting out the glue on the subframe to slow it down, and patching up the holes in the boot where the spoiler used to sit.

After that, the exhaust is going to be dual pipes from the rear muffler replacing the 4 inch cannon that has been thrown on it by the previous owner; should fit the new rear bumper very nicely.

Plasti dip matte black is going down over the entire car, with a gunmetal stripe front to back, and gunmetal wheels.

After that, heading off to spotlight to get some fabric and foam, redoing the roof upholstry, door lining and rear speaker shelf.

The last thing that needs doing is the seats - the original covers are getting a bit too worn to just dye and move on, so I'm still figuring out what to do on that front. I really don't want to drop a grand on new seats, but I'm finding it very hard to find seat covers that conform to the seat shape.

I'll follow up with some before and afters in the next few weeks, but by gosh she's going to be pretty.
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Re: Updates

Post by SchumieFan »

Around $350 - a lot of folk have these covers
Ask for max, tell him you're from the club.
www.proseat.com.au
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Re: Updates

Post by shadowarrior »

I would fix the roof as main priority and properly imo. Bogging will mean more work for the guy when you decide to do it properly next time.