Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Rob Furniss
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Rowans new wheels

Post by Rob Furniss »

Rota grid r
17 x 9 with a 235 tyre on.

Yep the fronts are coming back off so he can take it for arches rolling.
And he better avoid the cops too as they stick out like a dune buggy!
bjk
Totes

Re: Rowans new wheels

Post by bjk »

They shouldn't be as bad on the rear if you set a bit of negative camber, but yeah, fronts will poke a bit!
POWERED BY #TIMKNOTTMOTORSPORT: 2013-2016
Image Image Image Image
Rob Furniss
Oldtimer

Post by Rob Furniss »

On the fronts the rear of the tyre is catching on the inner arch on a bit that sticks out, he's got the plastic liners off.
Will this get rolled too or do I need to get the hammer out? (I really don't have a clue)
bjk
Totes

Post by bjk »

Ah, that metal seam? Yeah, that'll need a Bennoz (lump) hammer. Or if you feel adventurous you can grind it out and weld it up. Failing that, you can get a suspension bushing, anti-lift kit I think, that moves the front wheels forward a bit. Or next time you need tyres drop to a 225/45, 235/40, 215/45 (bit of stretch there though). Obviously the 235/45 which is what I assume you got is the cheaper option.