95FTO at Chadstone

Seen a car? want to see if you've been spotted? this is the forum

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

-Nighthawk-
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

95FTO at Chadstone

Post by -Nighthawk- »

Spotted a black FTO with the numberplate 95FTO (with Japanese Plates) at Chadstone last Saturday night. I swear they are a member here...
Shhtuart
Forum Moderator

Re: 95FTO at Chadstone

Post by Shhtuart »

-Nighthawk- wrote:Spotted a black FTO with the numberplate 95FTO (with Japanese Plates) at Chadstone last Saturday night. I swear they are a member here...
When is the boat novelty going to wear off? I miss the Nicholls ct DIY days :cry:
mezje
Mechanic

Post by mezje »

-Nighthawk- wrote:Spotted a black FTO with the numberplate 95FTO (with Japanese Plates) at Chadstone last Saturday night. I swear they are a member here...
He posts on the Facebook page a fair bit, he is the dude who drilled through the strut tower welds to put EVO3 coils in lmao.

Tempting me to get jap plates too but the black/white looks is so good :(
-Nighthawk-
Oldtimer

Post by -Nighthawk- »

Shhtuart wrote:
When is the boat novelty going to wear off? I miss the Nicholls ct DIY days :cry:
haha, nah I love my R34. Spending nearly 5k on it in the next month, and it's currently getting a bodykit installed.

But yes, we should do cruises / DIY days again soon :cheers: