LIMITED RUN: REVERSE INDIGLO DIALS

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Boris
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Boris »

Ok, keep in mind that most gauges are pretty well sealed, and with some it's almost pretty darn impossible to actually open them. So check first.

If you are keen then you can get gauges that are EL already, but they cost heaps, also from memory the EmTech dials are around the $300 dollar mark.
Name: Boris
Rides: Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR, Volvo XC60 & 3 push bikes!
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

Boris wrote:Ok, keep in mind that most gauges are pretty well sealed, and with some it's almost pretty darn impossible to actually open them. So check first.
er... no they're not ... ;) they just look like they are...
Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey

Post by Guni_GuGu »

smorison wrote:
Guni_GuGu wrote:
ruchi wrote:from memory emtech should be able to make you custom EL dials, I think they're in SA.
Cool, thanks for that, do you have any idea, on the price, I would be looking at? Do you think, I can custome all the dials, is it worth it? Or should I only look at doing the oil temp and vac gauges?

I'll give em a call, soon, but thanks again.
depends on what you want...
if you like the current style then its probably best (and cheapest) to buy them and then ask emtech to make the others in the same style...

a one off they'll probably charge somewhere around 400-500 for
You think it's best to buy these dials, which I do very much like for what are they? About $200, and then ask EmTech to make the dials for the guages about $400-500.

So all up about $600? Just because I have an oil temp and vac gauges? Sounds pretty steep...
looii
Apprentice

Post by looii »

Hey smorison, I purchased the el dials online at the fto shop, like 3 weeks ago payment and everything. I still haven't received it yet ( i livfe in Melb). I emailed the fto shop and have no response. Can you please contatc them and see whether they received my payment or whats going on up in sydney. Thanks

Tuan Luu
Order 107
fto617
Veteran Mechanic

Post by fto617 »

hey steve
i paid for my RV indiglo dials and the stainless gauge
its been more than 2 weeks now...any idea when it would come???
thanks
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

we've had problems getting parts for these (the ac/dc converter) the supplier has sourced a few and everythings on its way to me at hte moment....

there are no more indiglo products for sale :( ... for the time being as the old supplier (of hte converters) went bust... :(

i hope to have your orders here in the next couple of days as they were shipped to me (FINALLY) last week
fto617
Veteran Mechanic

Post by fto617 »

there are no more rv indiglo products???
wait dat means i still got mine right???
i hope so !
thanks stephen !
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

fto617 wrote:there are no more rv indiglo products???
wait dat means i still got mine right???
i hope so !
thanks stephen !
all existing orders have been covered...

no more can be taken until a new supplier for the DC/AC converter has been found... i will take pre-orders but lead time is unknown at this stage...
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Any new suppliers?
Wouldn't mind some reverse indiglo gauges... they look nice :)
AHJ
Apprentice

Post by AHJ »

im looking forward to have new supplier :wink:
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

i'm getting sick of my custom one too i want something new like this one, hopefully there's more coming soon :D
kmc
Approved FTO Australia Trader

Post by kmc »

I am currently designing a new RI dial kit. This caters for manual and 4 speed, however, it is of the mph type. I might be able to make kmph dial depending on numbers. TO cover tooling cost it is expected to be 100 ukp for up to 5 confirmed and paid orders. Or 85 ukp for more than 10. Doubt very much we will get any more than that.

Price excludes postage which is about £4-5 per item.
dj_ules
Mechanic

El Dials

Post by dj_ules »

YEP . im definetly in . so youve got 1 so far. :twisted: 8O :twisted:

9 to go.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Rather than revive this old buy - I have moved Dj Ules other post from parts to Styling: http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=6106

Use this one to gain interest & if it picks up we'll authorise it & move to group buys :wink: