Official HID Group Buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

JOeJOe
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by JOeJOe »

Have you post them out yet?
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

hey simon did you posted them out on monday ... or your waiting until you get SG's address? :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sorry guys i have sent some each day. if you havent seen yours please hold tight
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

YAY got mine! thanks for your effort into this HID GB!! :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

no worries, if you have any problems just pm me ill take pics this weekend of where i have located my ballasts
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Shahrez
Mechanic

Post by Shahrez »

damn WA million kilometres away delivery time!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sorry bud i tried to get them to asap, i even expressed posted. Shouldnt be far away
ft04me
Grease Monkey

Post by ft04me »

WoW got mine 2day simon..thanks!!

wired it and turned it on...OMG seriously blinded me for 2mins..lolz

time to read the DIY!! :D

Thanks again simon..thanks heaps!!

btw...is there meant to be a buzzing sound like a high pitch hiss coming from it??
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Received mine today as well. Thanks for all your trouble Simon. Much appreciated mate
ft04me
Grease Monkey

Post by ft04me »

umm the instructions says to drill a 25mm hole out of the back cap...is this necessary???

just read the DIY... didnt meantion anything bout cutting anything??? hmmm
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

generic instruction, probably written by a chimpanzee. Follow wong's guide. Also, they buzz like that whilst they warm up
Shahrez
Mechanic

Post by Shahrez »

I8A4RE wrote:Sorry bud i tried to get them to asap, i even expressed posted. Shouldnt be far away
not a problem at all mate. everyone has got stuff to do, HID's are barely a priority! will wait! appreciate the effort!
ft04me
Grease Monkey

Post by ft04me »

ok just tried installing the fucker with no luck!! everything is all good but i noticed a few things.. the connection wire is exposed. So if it rains then there is a good chance that IT WILL GET WET! unless im doing it wrong, can someone suggest a solution?..

and guys with HID.. where did u put your ballast? hidden from the po po ofcourse!! :D i'd like to see how everyone has done theres...

many thanks
Valandis91
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Valandis91 »

thanks simon got mine today as well...
great gb good work mate
cheers! cant with to put them in
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

You may need to drill a small hole for the mounting of the ballast. but all depends on where you want to mount them. Ill get pics up this weekend. There are lots of places you can mount the ballast. mine are in plain view
ft04me
Grease Monkey

Post by ft04me »

what about the connection wire? im just worried coz its exposed and will get wet!...
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Got my HIDs today. After I found a place(temporary for now) to put the ballast it took about 10mins each side.

Used double sided tape to stick the ballast to the side the headlights.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah im installing my full beam ones now. Remember cable ties are your friend lol
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

How do you adjust the angel of the light?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Easy there is a screw at the bottom of the headlight (DONT TURN THE ONE MARKED WITH A "P"). Place your car 1.5 meters away from a wall and turn screw until desired height is reached.

PLease all be aware.

HID'S ARE SUPER BRIGHT DO NOT ADJUST TO HIGH AS THEY WILL BLIND ON COMING CARS. ALSO ONCE INSTALLED PLEASE CHECK ADJUSTMENT