Official HID Group Buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

rock_it
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by rock_it »

ft04me wrote:If ROCK_IT dosnt want em or hasnt replied then i shot gun his space... but is it possible to get it in 8000K?
Oops ... PM just sent ...

Mine is not for the FTO (as already have em) ... Mine are for the Evo ... But I am not sure of the bulb ... The Evo sits in the garage behind all the boxes and storage (and m9otorbike) as I am moving house ... Gotta try to find the keys to check out what bulbs are in it... So dare I say I will probably miss this G/B as I wont be able to get to the car until the weekend....
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

paid: $119, reference is 2828
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

1. Simon HID KIT HB3 8000k PAID
2. Yano HID KIT HB4 8000k PAID
3. Mel_Star_1 HID KIT HB4 Purple PAID
4. Shahrez HID kit HB4 8000K PAID
5. xSlurpee HID KIT HB4 80000k PAID
6. Maggsy HID KIT 8000k PAID
7. MR2YEN HID KIT HB4 8000k PAID
8. Valandis91 HID KIT HB4 8000K PAID
9. APZ-312 HID KIT HB4 8000K + (10000K bulbs)PAID
10. SG - HID KIT HB4 8000k PAID
11. Rock_it - HID Kit HB4 6000k
12. JoeJoe HID Kit HB4 6000K PAID
13. Kiristy HID Kit 6000k PAID
14. Taeivon_Rep HID Kit PAID

Ok ppl well done, best group buy i think i have seen on this forum. Order will go in 2morrow and hopefully should be on your door step by this time next week. I will also be ordering a few HB3 kits if anyone is interested (thats for full beam if you didnt know). Thats what im getting for myself hehe
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

huh?? you do even have my address Simon ... (i think) :?
or will you be posting them to *get ready algebra*

simon post HIDS to X
X holds onto HIDS and A,B,C,D,E,F .... etc comes to collect HIDS off X

lol i phailed 3unit by 5% :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Haha i know what your on about.....just.

Well its completely up to you, i have (hopefully) charged you enough to deliver to your door, but i dont care really just sort it out between yourselves. You can start pm'ing me your address now if i dont already have them
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Joey1987
Apprentice

Post by Joey1987 »

Awesome, if I could grab one of the spare sets off you that would be great!

I could give you the money at the cruise tomorrow if you want?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

na i wont be going to that pathetic excuse of a cruise lol
Mel_star_1
Grease Monkey

Post by Mel_star_1 »

Hey simon, how are these going, receieved em yet? How long do you think they'll take to get here?
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/mel_star_1/melstar2ip8.jpg[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

should see them next week
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

after reading something interesting on another topic ... HB4'S only fit pre-face lift??? mines a face lifted vr, would hb4's fit?? lol i just followed the majority of what you guys ordered and fucked myself over :lol:
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

xSlurpee wrote:after reading something interesting on another topic ... HB4'S only fit pre-face lift??? mines a face lifted vr, would hb4's fit?? lol i just followed the majority of what you guys ordered and fucked myself over :lol:
vR already comes with HIDs as standard.
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

oh wow, f**k sakes i got ripped to the max, bought a dodgy vr ... no HU, any speakers at all, 4spd gearbox instead, missing parts everywhere and it frichen has yellow as halogens :cry:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

JOeJOe wrote:
xSlurpee wrote:after reading something interesting on another topic ... HB4'S only fit pre-face lift??? mines a face lifted vr, would hb4's fit?? lol i just followed the majority of what you guys ordered and fucked myself over :lol:
vR already comes with HIDs as standard.
no the hid's are removed when imported into australia as they dont have shelf levelers or washers. As for your yours havin HB4's or not i have no idea but just pull out the bulb and it should be written on the back of it
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

ahhh, if only i know how to do that! :?
someone who has a face lifted FTO would be able to help me with this one ... will HB4 fit facelift models or only H4?? :x
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

pop your bonnet, then get a flash light, shine it on the back of the head light were the bulb goes through the housing and there should be writting on the back of the bulb. Even take a photo it I may be ab;e to tell you. Removing the bulb is easy as unplugging it then with a slight twist either left or right(will go only one way) It will come out
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

Ahh just check and its HB4 12V's ... sooo phew i think the ones i ordered would fit no probs. it said HB4 on the side next to the PS fluid, but couldnt find any writing on other side near air filter
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok they have all arrived today so over the next week i will send out (as well as in the middle of moving house so this should be fun). I will let you know as i post them. Please have patience :D
Shahrez
Mechanic

Post by Shahrez »

I8A4RE wrote:Ok they have all arrived today so over the next week i will send out (as well as in the middle of moving house so this should be fun). I will let you know as i post them. Please have patience :D
sounds good man, will be looking forward to em!
MarcoFTO

Post by MarcoFTO »

I know I'm too late for order, but if there are any spares I would like: HID kit Hb4 8000k, if not all good.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

There are going to be some spares however my computer is in a box at the moment so i cant see exactly what will be spare. I will let youo know tomorrow. If there arent any spare I will doing another order very shortly