Official HID Group Buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

maggsy
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by maggsy »

can i just pick them up off you some time this week or have you already moved house.
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

im moving tomorrow arvo, but yes you can come pick them up anytime after 5 tomorrow
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

same house :?:
"How come when you go to bed at night you wake up even more tired in the morning?...Sorta' defies the point of getting a good night sleep."

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

give me a call or msg but no id say it will be the new house but its not far from where i live now
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
MarcoFTO

Post by MarcoFTO »

I8A4RE wrote:There are going to be some spares however my computer is in a box at the moment so i cant see exactly what will be spare. I will let youo know tomorrow. If there arent any spare I will doing another order very shortly
vgood ty,
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

HI all, I appreciate everyones patience with this, I have just had the fuckest week of my life. F&*Ken landlords, thats all i will say. I will organise everyones orders this weekend bag them and send them on monday. So you should all recieve wednesday or thursday. Maggsy you can pick them up this week end if you wish
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

need anyone wacked :twisted:
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

ok hows about i pick them up Saturday at about 3.30 - 4.00pm, coz thats when i will be finished work.

ft04me
Grease Monkey

Post by ft04me »

Sweet.. cant wait simon and thanks for organising this group buy :D
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

well a 5 minute job turned into a 2 hour job and still no lights installed.

snapped the top engine mount bolt trying to remove it and neither of the llights on the front bar will unscrew so i cant get the bar off. :evil:

ill just get the mechanics to drill them all out when i get the engine put in.

yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Why you trying to take the front bar off for to install them???
Shahrez
Mechanic

Post by Shahrez »

yano28 wrote:Why you trying to take the front bar off for to install them???
maybe he is trying to hide the ballasts behind them, lotta people do that
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Yeah mounting position is a personal preference I spose but I've seen simon's install. Looked nice and tidy and wasn't behind the front bar but rather on top of the wheel arch.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

S.G, waiting on your address
maggsy
Oldtimer

Post by maggsy »

yano28 wrote:I've seen simon's install. Looked nice and tidy and wasn't behind the front bar but rather on top of the wheel arch.
one was. but the other side was mounted behind the front bar.

Shahrez
Mechanic

Post by Shahrez »

yano28 wrote:Yeah mounting position is a personal preference I spose but I've seen simon's install. Looked nice and tidy and wasn't behind the front bar but rather on top of the wheel arch.
how and with what did he attach em? (simon feel free to contribute!) lol, and did he do em from outside and then fed the wires into the engine bay?
ft04me
Grease Monkey

Post by ft04me »

lolz.. yeah can we get people to post pics of where they put the ballast? and yeah so it can give others idea when they get theirs..:D
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

nah was just screwed into the metal, around where an alarm siren normally gets dumped. And maggsy, i actually can't remember where he mounted the other one, lol, my bad :lol:
Cassar2610
Grease Monkey

Post by Cassar2610 »

Ahh, am I too late to get in on all this? or Maybe someone doesn't want theirs anymore? (not likely hey?)

I am a big noob when it comes to cars though so are these for FOG lights as well or just driving lights? Als, is anyone able to get clear repeaters on the side of their cars? the yellow ones look bad.....

Man I have allot of threads to read...............
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Cassar2610 wrote:Ahh, am I too late to get in on all this? or Maybe someone doesn't want theirs anymore? (not likely hey?)

I am a big noob when it comes to cars though so are these for FOG lights as well or just driving lights? Als, is anyone able to get clear repeaters on the side of their cars? the yellow ones look bad.....

Man I have allot of threads to read...............
Hey big noob, ill have some more next week so stay posted

Everyone else ill post pics this weekend