HID GROUP BUY 2 High/low beam

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

HID GROUP BUY 2 High/low beam

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok I have the following left from the group buy if you want something different then let me know and ill add it to the list and if there is enough intrest for a second we will do it.

Low beam HB4 6000k x 2

High Beam HB5 8000k x 2

High Beam HB5 6000k x 2
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

Don't think you need HB considering how bright the LB beams are.

Anyway, how much are the bulds? I got the 6000K atm, might try going up and get the bluish 8000K.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

how much simon for the low beam ones
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

$135 delivered
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

ok man are the 6000k bulbs blue in colour and put me down for a set man
JOeJOe
Oldtimer

Post by JOeJOe »

The HB, does that mean another set of the ballast? or can we use the one ballast for HB and LB?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

@ nvr2low, no 6000k are brighter and whiter, the higher the number the bluer they get but brightness also decreases.

@ Joejoe, yeah man another set of ballasts, ive got 4 already and probably going to need another couple if i can source fog light ones :D
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

oh ok then man um how easy can u buy the other bulbs for them and if u can wait until fri i will buy the low beams ones
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

well to get good prices i really need to buy in bulk so it may take a while depending on interest. Personally just go with the 6000k theres really not a huge noticable difference, not till you start getting up round the 10000k/12000k mark.

Could moderates maybe move this to groupbuy section
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok nvr2low i need to know if you the low beams as there is only 1 set left and people are asking me about them?

Low beam HB4 6000k x 2 = 1 sold 1 pending

These are unreal a must buy for anyone even if you dont have low beam ones. You can actually SEE the terror in the wombats face as you fly past them :lol: I went for a run round some windy roads last night and i cant believe that i waited so long in getting them

High Beam HB5 8000k x 2

High Beam HB5 6000k x 2
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

Say you got pulled over by police for 8k low beams ... would they be ever check out your highbeams to see if you've got hids installed on high beams too?

(plans on getting 15k highbeams) :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i doubt very very very very highly they would pull you over for headlights unless they were ridiculously too high. But if they did and then checked your headlights it still would only be classified as one offence. If you get pulled over for bald tyres you dont get a fine for each one, its just a fine regardless of how many.

15000k will be duller i would suggest 6000k for full beams they are the brightest without going yellow.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Low beam HB4 6000k x 2 = BOTH SOLD

ONLY HIGH BEAMS LEFT

High Beam HB5 8000k x 2

High Beam HB5 6000k x 2
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

if there is still a high beam kit left in 2weeks or-so ... ill grab that off ya simon and i want my highbeams to be super duper bright .. like to full blind someone :D (why? to piss off pulsars, mirages, astinas, gsi & ls integras who overtake me because im on my L's and start driving at like 30kms)

soo would 6k be more ideal for the above usage? :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

lol yeah definitly :lol:
Cassar2610
Grease Monkey

Post by Cassar2610 »

Hey Hey,

If the HID's are plug and play I would be very interested in them, I would want to do the the Low beams high beams and fog lights all in one hit though, either 6k or 8 k, can't decide so I would go on availability.

I guess I am trying to say I would be in the next group buy if there is one!

Cheers
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

well i was just going through the remaining stock i have found another set of low beams 6000k. As for fog lights i need to know what the bulb is so i can check with the supplier. However i dont think the fog lights can be done. Please let me know quickly whether you want these low beams as they are selling fast and i have already had enquires about the other 2 that i just sold
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

FOUND 1 MORE LOW BEAM

Low beam HB4 6000k x 3 = 2x sold 1 LEFT

ONLY HIGH BEAMS LEFT

High Beam HB5 8000k x 2

High Beam HB5 6000k x 3 = 1x sold, 2 LEFT
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Bump come on ppl or they are going on fleabay
cjam
Apprentice

Post by cjam »

hey man ill take that last set of low beams off you pm me your bank details or however you want me to pay, how much are the high beams?
cheers