UAS Cold Air Take - Group Buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Vectose
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: UAS Cold Air Take - Group Buy

Post by Vectose »

:facepalm2: :facepalm2:
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
crosso
Grease Monkey

Post by crosso »

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

^What they all said.
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

(and there is always that someone who breaks the chain :P)
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

Wow, I smell dumb...
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

The UAS pipe was developed by smorison, former FTOAU president, with the help of UAS. He did all the development and testing, not UAS.
LED ALL the things.
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Taz wrote: there are many other mods to do aside from an intake, and will probably take far less effort to copy/buy/make/whatever
An engine, just like the human body, relies on what it's eating, how it's processing the food..and how it's excreting to maintain a healthy operation. Ignore any one of these factors and if it gets effed, you wont be healthy anymore. Intake, how the engine combusts, and exhaust... all of these three things are equally important for the engine's optimal performance.

No point getting a high performance exhaust, shaved engine head and turbo when you have a sh*tty intake system. That's the main reason many of us here mod the entire cold air intake all together, and not just the pipe between the tb and air filter.
Technikhaus
Oldtimer

Post by Technikhaus »

Supplanter wrote:The UAS pipe was developed by smorison, former FTOAU president, with the help of UAS. He did all the development and testing, not UAS.
Well there we go, I just learnt a bit of FTOAU History :)
Man '96 FTO GPX
Man '89 Legacy RS Rally car
Man '90 MR2 GT
Auto '08 Fairmont Ghia
Taz
Oldtimer

Post by Taz »

Your missing my point completely shadowarrior (and the rest of you it seems), the UAS pipe is not the only pipe on the market that will do the job, and for the effort involved to get one i (personally it seems) think its a giant waste of time to try and get one. Its (uas pipe) not requiredto do any other mods either, it is simply a preference it seems for all of you. I (again it seems just me) would rather spend the 350 odd dollars on an alternative and have several hundred dollars left over to do something else rather than spend (whats it been now - over a year or two?) trying to get a specific pipe...
Also shadowarrior - thankyou for being so condescending to me - i had no idea how engines work i thought they ran on magic fairy dust but now you've enlightened me and now i know, all thanks to the ~*delightful*~ metaphor.
Bennoz wrote: Cum gunt it!
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Taz wrote:Your missing my point completely shadowarrior (and the rest of you it seems), the UAS pipe is not the only pipe on the market that will do the job, and for the effort involved to get one i (personally it seems) think its a giant waste of time to try and get one. Its (uas pipe) not requiredto do any other mods either, it is simply a preference it seems for all of you. I (again it seems just me) would rather spend the 350 odd dollars on an alternative and have several hundred dollars left over to do something else rather than spend (whats it been now - over a year or two?) trying to get a specific pipe...
Also shadowarrior - thankyou for being so condescending to me - i had no idea how engines work i thought they ran on magic fairy dust but now you've enlightened me and now i know, all thanks to the ~*delightful*~ metaphor.
:facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
shadowarrior
Tightarse

Post by shadowarrior »

Taz wrote:Also shadowarrior - thankyou for being so condescending to me - i had no idea how engines work i thought they ran on magic fairy dust but now you've enlightened me and now i know, all thanks to the ~*delightful*~ metaphor.
Look at it this way, at least you won't be searching for magic fairy dust around ebay anymore. Glad to be of help :)
Kustom
Oldtimer

Post by Kustom »

Bleh....... inb4lock
Taz wrote:When funds allow
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I'm going to remove this whole section of the thread, so that n00bs don't come along & get thoroughly confused by this completely WRONG information you keep posting Taz.