EOI Bodykit group buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

dstocks
National Vice President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

EOI Bodykit group buy

Post by dstocks »

OK, went and saw the fibreglass dude yesterday. Apart from asking him about the setup im going to get. I also asked about getting moulds made. So here goes:

DCuatro side skirts: $360 for a pair. These will be made in Canberra and will be moulded off the set I have (after it has been fitted to the car). I need a minimum of 10 sets to be bought in order to get a free mould made. As long as we get 10 people, its a done deal. The DCuatro side skirts look like this fitted:

Facelift T's Factory Replica. Now obviously ill be needing to get pics up after its done as it will not be exactly the same as the one shown below. I have a facelift bar im about to hack up and am blending a DCuatro front lip to the bottom of it. For all those out there with facelift FTO's there arent many options for replacement front bars. As to the deal, similar to the one above. If I get 10 people, I can get bars made for $500 with the cost of making the mould thrown in for free (they get to keep the mould. If less than 10, im up for 2-3K for the mould but I get to keep it.

Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    arctan
    Grease Monkey

Post by arctan »

I'm in for both
    harry90
    Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

Im in for the front bumper pending measurement of my garage and if it can fit without scratching it.
    [url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
    topao
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

Any chance of completing the Kit with a Mould of Subbies DC rear bar???
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

i coul probably get the same deal for 10.. Would subbie be prepared to donate though......
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      aza013
      NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

I think you know what I meen when I say " :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "
      BoofHeadNQ

Post by BoofHeadNQ »

Interested... Would like to start building a parts supply :twisted: You mentioned that the pics shown of the front bar don't show the 'actual' bar that's being fabricated yah? Is it the same fabricator making them though? I ask because my concern is that in the pictures shown there does not seem to be a smooth fit in 2 places; (1) Where the upper rear tip of the bar meets the front guard wheel arch ...&... (2) Where the front bar meets the outside of the headlight housing... Seems to be a bit off in both of the pics... ( :oops: Please don't crucify me for pointing this out... I'm a stickler for detail is all...)
      Tippin
      Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

$500 is an awesome price for these bars people ... would be good to see this one go through

ive just finished making my own t's factory bar and i wouldn't do it again if someone paid me 2 grand. For the work that goes into it, $500 is unbelievable ;) just my 2 cents ...
      I8A4RE
      QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Tippin wrote:$500 is an awesome price for these bars people ... would be good to see this one go through

ive just finished making my own t's factory bar and i wouldn't do it again if someone paid me 2 grand. For the work that goes into it, $500 is unbelievable ;) just my 2 cents ...
      Pics or it didnt happen :P
      dstocks
      National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

You mentioned that the pics shown of the front bar don't show the 'actual' bar that's being fabricated yah? Is it the same fabricator making them though?
      No, not the same. The one you see pictured comes from the UK and was a full fabrication (hence the not perfect fit.). Im my case, I have a stock facelift bar that will be being blended with the DCuatro lip. In other words, mine will fit perfectly. Wed be taking a mould off the finished product. I have dealt with this guy before (although many years ago) when I built a custom kit for my 76 galant. Hes the only one left in Canberra now. Anyway, this is just an EOI at this stage. Ill get the bar done then post up the pics. Its just that by that stage, there wont be a long time to make a decision as ill want to get it on the car :twisted: .

BTW, here is the thread those photos came from. It shows the full process.

http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... b82f7a4a8d
        fatwgn
        Apprentice

Post by fatwgn »

i'm in for a front bar
        aza013
        NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

bump :D
        rock_it
        Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Front bar sounds good to me.. Will we be able to confirm when we have a rough date.. Just so I can make sure the cash is still there..
        I just had to add it ......
        sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
        I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
        Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
        :utbnb:
        Dan25
        Mechanic

Post by Dan25 »

Very very very interested in the front bar.
        Tippin
        Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

I8A4RE wrote:
        Tippin wrote:$500 is an awesome price for these bars people ... would be good to see this one go through

Pics or it didnt happen :P
        haha, il get some pics up after i spray it

have quite a few from start to finish ...
        Ferrus
        Apprentice

Post by Ferrus »

Am interested in both. As long as i get a date and estimated postage to victoria, melbourne.
        dstocks
        National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Well, the 2 bits to be blended are going to the Fibreglass dude tomorrow with any luck. Here is the thread of what has been done so far. Youll have to look past the colour combo im afraid (red and yellow). Have done a little more of a tidy-up since these photos, but not significantly different.

Its appearing as though we can maybe get enough people for me to justify getting the mould done on the front bar. Ill post up more pics when i have them. Youll get a finished item to make a call on before you have to commit. You just wont have a lot of time to make a decision, so keep an eye on this thread for the next month. I would expect it to be done by then.

Here are te pictures so far.

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... ic&t=18960
          J
          Oldtimer

Post by J »

dwayne are we still good for the s1 and s2 swap if so then i'll be in for the front bar aswell.

im guessing these get sent out primed?

& organise the list people..

1. jay (sideskirts)
          dstocks
          National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Patience. Let me get it back first and chuck up a couple of pics.....
            mz_madz
            Grease Monkey

Post by mz_madz »

1. jay (sideskirts)
            2. MzMADZ (Front bar)