EOI: GP Version R Rear Spoiler Group Buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Guni_GuGu »

DarkRain wrote:Let me summarise who are interested in the spoiler:

FTO3388
fto617
Guni_Gugu
dannyboyau
ruchi
barfy
and me

So altogether 7 at the moment. Do you guys still wan me ask for shipping from UPAuto or wait till FTO3388 negotiate with Kingsmart in HK? However, from the interested parties, the only problem I foresee may be the shipping as we live in different states.

Basically I'm willing to buy from anywhere, if the product is alright at the lowest price. :)
Yup, thats kewl... I'm really hating on my spoiler!!

but, lets also make sure the baby is a good spoiler... and will fit properly...
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Guni_GuGu wrote:but, lets also make sure the baby is a good spoiler... and will fit properly...
Sure mate, why don't your ship your FTO over to HK during Sept, so i can test if it fit properly. :twisted:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey

Post by Guni_GuGu »

FTO338 wrote:
Guni_GuGu wrote:but, lets also make sure the baby is a good spoiler... and will fit properly...
Sure mate, why don't your ship your FTO over to HK during Sept, so i can test if it fit properly. :twisted:
Nah's that cool, just buy one, while your up there, and test it on that :p
DarkRain
Apprentice

Post by DarkRain »

Guni_GuGu wrote:
Yes, somehow, the GPX spoiler makes the backside looks short and fat. The front is long but the back is short. I reckon all GPX should come with the GP v R spoiler as standard.
DarkRain
Apprentice

Post by DarkRain »

Guni_GuGu wrote:
Yes, somehow, the GPX spoiler makes the backside looks short and fat. The front is long but the back is short. I reckon all GPX should come with the GP v R spoiler as standard.
debbie
Grease Monkey

Post by debbie »

hey ive already got one of these. dont everybody else buy one hahah
Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey

Post by Guni_GuGu »

I found this little bit on FTOOC, and thought, some of you guys mite be interested...

It seems, as if some GPvR spoilers, will not fit directly on...

http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.ph ... highlight=

I'm still very keen on the spoiler, so let us know, how you go...
Jeff
Grease Monkey

Post by Jeff »

Count me in.
If they come in different colours I`ll have a Passion Red.
Jeff
dannyboyau
Veteran Mechanic

Post by dannyboyau »

any thing happening with this group buy
csvperformance
Apprentice

Post by csvperformance »

You's are all making a good choice, I'd be in too if i had the money! they're a damn nice spoiler
If I could I'd put a pic here i've tried but i can't!
Bretto

Post by Bretto »

I'm interested for 1, if these havn't been sent already.

Also, will ALL 5 holes fit with the new spoiler, or just 3.
tv2408
Apprentice

Post by tv2408 »

is there still a chance of getting 1?? if still can then count me in
jr
Apprentice

Post by jr »

i am in
sunraider
Grease Monkey

Post by sunraider »

I dont think theres a chance of buying till later. I called UpAUto the other day and they told me they didnt have any more vR spoilers and are out of stock till their springtime and maybe even later.
Paddyman
Apprentice

Post by Paddyman »

Guys i have not read the entire post but why don't you buy one spoiler and get a professional company to make much cheaper copies once it arrives. UP are selling copies not original's so I would definetely go down the road of copying an original Mitsi one
Paddyman
Apprentice

Post by Paddyman »

Forgot to say if you wan't I can price from Mitsi here in Ireland and cost up transport to AUS

Rory
Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey

Post by Guni_GuGu »

I really want the face-lift spoiler, I can't stand the stock one...
sunraider
Grease Monkey

Post by sunraider »

If anyone is also interested, I am ordering the Veilside Hybrid one from UPAuto which is 160 pounds (the GPvR is 140 pounds). If you are interested let me know because I can't wait too long. With shipping (for just me) it is costing me about $560 AUS. A bit expensive, but I wanted it to be original.

later
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

another wish list or did u guys get the spoiler or is the group buy still open?
DarkRain
Apprentice

Update: New Supplier

Post by DarkRain »

New updates:

Thanks to MrFTOOO, I've contacted another supplier making the GPvR spoilers, based in HK. Many should have already known from reading the previous posts, its Kingsmart Ltd.

After a few emails, here is the deal from Mr Thomas Yu of Kingsmart:

"Thanks for your enquiry that the price is USD128.00 / pc. for our parts number K-282-SNL. This goods could ship by air and the freight cost is USD120.00 from H.K. to Sydney. We won't suggest you to choose the delivery by sea-shipment because the chargerable weight so little but the minimium charge could be USD250.00

Plese don't hesitate to contact us for the payment method if you confirm to buy for this articles."

"We quoted the price for you was the export price but if your order over 5 pcs. than we will try to mark 5% discount from the export price for you.
We knew the delivery by Postal Air could be the best way because we did had some export experience at your country.

Please give us the initial explanation asap for the confirmation of Purchases"

I understand now and the postal charges depends on the weight of the goods. It's charges would development by each piece and please don't expect the package could packed in more than 1 piece. The Postal Office accept our parcel / box had a limit weight and size at Hong Kong.

"The price is USD128.00 / pc. for K-282 rear spoiler of Mit. FTO (Version - R) and the freight cost "EMS" is USD120.00 / 1 pc. Totally USD248.00 / 1 pc from door to door services Hong Kong to Australia (Main City).
We should less USD12.00 / pc. if your order over 5 pieces in this item against one Purchase order. "

"I forgot to tell you about the hole at the base of the rear spoiler K-266 & K-282 are different. There are not in same year's model but we think that the K-282 can cover the K-266's hole position."

Still interested? I definitely am, but there are no guarantees that it will fit over the original. 5% discount is not much but better than nothing. However I will need to find out more about under a single Purchase Order (PO) and if its still possible to ship to different locations under the single PO. Maybe anyone who have purchased from them before able to shed some light on the spoiler?

Here's the website:
http://www.kingsmart.com.hk/products/pr ... =K-282-SNL