EOI: GP Version R Rear Spoiler Group Buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by jayfromukftooc »

deedeedee wrote:
MrFT000 wrote:what company?
Have you seen any of there finished products?

I took a gamble on Kingsmart and it payed off, but it was a lot of f*Cking about...

It would be good, if someone who actually has a version R wing, could make a mould of all the individual pieces. wouldnt be that hard.
yes, i have seen their finished products, they are very nice, it's my friend's company who is doing this.

Here is the MR2 Rev5 replica that he did, it's multi-pieces:

I didn't know it was composed of multi pieces, but I guess that might be slightly more expensive but not too much more.

I talked to my friend yesterday, and he knows someone who actually has a real version r spoiler, and he's going to try to convince him to let him use it to replicate.

At this point, i would like to know if there would be at least 10 buyers if the spoiler is $240-250USD shipped. if so, he will be more than happy to make it.

looks very much like the topmix rear spoiler to me that nice though
WWW.JJ-STYLING-ONLINE.CO.UK

CLIK the LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

not a bad idea, confirm everything and i might be interested in one, i'm really getting sick of cops pulling me over for my GT-wing .... :?