Group Buy Leather (look alike) Seats (Finished)

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by G_A_V »

ellusion did black/white they looked nice
Grue
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Grue »

NorthQLDFTO - Would be great if you could! Looks like i'm having to miss out on the next group buy from Phill, so if you've got place near you that could do them for later in the year when i've got some $$$... :D

Plus a very good mate of mine has just started his masters at Townsville Uni. Sure if i offer him enough alcohol he can bring them over for me!
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

does anyone have pics of this black /white ???

I contacted ellusion but didnt get a reply... if you do, could you post here or send to dave@vitessepersonaltraining.com

danke!

also boris.. did you do/ or are you thinking of doing the re doing the door trim? do you think this would be easy to do in the FTO? with leatherette?

one mroe thing, if guys from melbourne are keen on this group buy, maybe we could organise a day, where we work on our cars together? i want mine to look snug like boris's haha. maybe we can fly u down from canberra and hold a seminar on "seat restoration" lol
ellusion
Grease Monkey

Post by ellusion »

Haha, mine are black with BLACK stitching.....
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

sorry a_palozzo got the black.white ones
FNTSY
Grease Monkey

Post by FNTSY »

hey guys just wondering if any one can help me
i have put on my seat covers on but there is a little lose fitting bit on both sides of the seat... just under the seat belt gide and the same on the other side about where your shoulders sit.
i have taken them off and tried doing it tighter but its no good for me... let me know if u guys have any idears cheers
stephen
FNTSY MOTORSPORTS NEWCASTLE
###for all your boosting needs###
Guni_GuGu
Grease Monkey

Post by Guni_GuGu »

G_A_V wrote:sorry a_palozzo got the black.white ones
Sorry, I've been so busy lately, and well, I don't get to check the forums all that often..

And that's probably my other problem as well, I still havn't bothered to get the covers on yet.. Part of it, is because i'm just so busy these days, but the other part, is i'm scared.. I want it to look good like boris's and don't want to screw it up...

With that said though, yeah, I reckon the colours look great, exactly what I was after, and can't wait to get them on..

But i'm just a little scared on my own...
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

hey i hope i aint too late on this. can u guys get me a set too. i'm in melb
astroboi
Apprentice

seat covers

Post by astroboi »

is this droup buy over already?
if not, count me in also...thanks..
black and grey like boris would be fine..

i am in perth, WA
G_A_V
Veteran Mechanic

Post by G_A_V »

Sorry Guys the Group buy is finished, anyone who would like to talk about future groub buys, or Installation/maintenance of these seats, please do so in the Styling Forum