Group Buy: CFRP radiator heatshield panel

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

GPXXX
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Group Buy: CFRP radiator heatshield panel

Post by GPXXX »

OK folks, apologies for the delay but please understand that time is rather tight these days... However I've finally managed to get some final pricing from my supplier for the CFRP radiator heatshield panel.

Cost is AUD$150 each for the group buy (Approx £60 pounds for UK buyers)

Interstate and overseas orders are welcome.
* price exclude interstate / international delivery charges and will vary according to location.

The CFRP heatshield panel is gloss-finished for a truly professional look. Dry-finish panels are also available for the same price upon request. For those in Melbourne who are yet to see the product, this weekend's night cruise will be a good opportunity for your inspection. Installation shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

To avoid timewasters and due to heavy production schedules, I will require commitment from those who are genuinely interested with full payment by 4th March. All orders will be manufactured immediately as soon as payment is received from each individual therefore please note that no further orders will be taken after 4th March (until production schedule permits).

As for production & delivery timeframe, please refer to the schedule below:

Now - Fri 4/3/05:
Orders taken with immediate production upon full payment

Mon 7/3/05 - Fri 11/3/05:
Freight / delivery charges due for interstate & overseas orders (you will be notified of the costs)

Sat 12/3/05:
Goods to be delivered together for all Melburnian orders at a mini-meet organised by myself (event details to be announced soon)

Mon 14/3/05:
Goods to be shipped out to interstate & overseas buyers

To get the ball rolling, place your orders in now ASAP by sending me a PM for payment arrangements.

Any further questions or issues, please let me know but in the meantime, start digging out of your piggy-bank peoples! :D
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

I'll have to have a look this saturday but i'm definately interested, i need to sprouse up my engine bay!! If i likies i'll let ya know on the cruise mikey my man :wink:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

yeah for sure mate... ya gots the need for some carbonz to mix with the blingz yo - oh and bring some cash with you along lol... ;)
d_stroy_r
Mechanic

Post by d_stroy_r »

im in!!
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

PM sent Vlad...
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

did anyone go ahead with this ?

verdicts?
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

I did.

Will let you know when it arrives.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

kool thanks bucket
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

I must say it definately makes the engine bay a LOT cleaner looking.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Hey Bucket is that a full size battery you got there? And dam you got the best of both design (Mikey's & Steve) Looks awesome, & yeah did you spray that pipe in red?
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

I think the piping was available in different colours kev..

Looks good bucket - noticed a difference driving?

Mikey has any more thought gone into intake pipes (like the one UAS made)? or not really since the group buy didnt take off?
BuCkEt
Oldtimer

Post by BuCkEt »

Yeah it's a hooooge battery!!

EURO's right.....I chose the red pipe, primarly because it meant I wouldn't have to wait longer for them to make another one.

Euro; the filter/box setup is definately noticable with a better torque response around the 2.5 - 3.5 range.
It also screeeams when you plant your foot!
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

cool, might look at hooking myself up with one (if they are still being done)

Just need to find a nice intake pipe now
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Yeah I was worry about the battery size, as i've got a 4WD battery in mine, but if yours is full size then it should't be a problem if i want one of these in.

Hey Dave I think you can still get them through the website. :wink: & Bucket, if you don't want red, i buy it off you hehhee
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

yeh wasnt as keen on the UAS intake pipe... I know they work and give good gains but just think the rubber piping is a little unttractive - would love to have the same setup but with a nice aluminium piping.

Will chat to mikey when i get back from italy about heatshield