Clear rear lights and side repeaters group buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

condition0
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by condition0 »

The tail lights are £460 per set ( $1123 AUD) but theres a deposite of £250 ( $611 AUD) . The price is based on a 10 sets minimum order and the price is already reduced from £550 max of 5 sets order. Yes theres more than 10 ppl showed interests but only 3 of 'em agreed to pay the deposite( recieved one cheque today waiting the other 2) . So I have to pay the rest myself now! its impossible to reduce the price unless i get 15 ppl .

the side repeater is £30-35 per set ( $73-85 AUD) and this is a quoted price, will get a exact price later.

Hope this helps, thanks.
Quickslvr
Apprentice

Post by Quickslvr »

The speed dial is £30-35 per set ( $73-85 AUD) for the same effect in the picture? If it is...i'm in for the speed dial
condition0

Post by condition0 »

sry mate the dials are 40 pounds per set and yes same effect in the pic , £30-35 is the price of the side repeaters.
Quickslvr
Apprentice

Post by Quickslvr »

How much would it cost in total to have it like in the pictures with the blue lights..etc...?
condition0

Post by condition0 »

you dont need blue lights, just the dials and the original bulbs and you get the effect same as the pic of mine :wink:
Quickslvr
Apprentice

Post by Quickslvr »

Ok, i'm in for the speed dials
NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

FTO Clear Tail Lights

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

Okay...First my apologies for asking all the obvious questions but unfortunately I have been very ill for the past few weeks & this is the first time I've had the chance & ability to get onto my PC...
Have I missed out on the Tail Lights? If not, can I PLEASE be put down for a set...I am deadly serious!!! Let me know how much & where the money needs to be sent!

I'm after a set of the tail lights in black...

Here's hoping...
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

It's ok dude, ya got a week and a half left to put your deposit down for the tail lights :wink:
condition0

Post by condition0 »

Hi NorthQLDFTO mate, theres plenty time to place a deposite :wink: And you may want to talk to Slither before you send me the deposite, as I understand it, you have to pay a charge when sending money abroad so if you two send it together u can share the charge, just a thought :wink:

Slither, I'll send u a pm on Monday regarding the bank details

Just an update, I 've got the Original project F lights from another owner and mesured the gaps between the light and the boot when the clear lenses are removed, so hopefully we'll see the 1st samples in 2-3 weeks.
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Yeah got your pm, thanks for double checking, i'd hate to send it to the wrong account 8O

As for us both depositing together it mite be a bit hard as we are if different states but i like your thinking :wink:

As for the update, are you planning on making them with or without lenses or are you doing both, cause i'd prefer to have with lenses if possible.
condition0

Post by condition0 »

I'll make them both, so its your choice of getting 'em with the lenses fiited in the manu or without the lenses fitted but supplied with the lights ( so you may add the lenses at a later time).
btw, is it your fto in the sig pic? i like that color, looks 8)
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

oooo interesting, so it's possible to take the lenses on and off??

*rubs hands together* :twisted:

And thanks, that is my car in my sig :D
condition0

Post by condition0 »

yep the lenses can be add on but u need to seal it urself

also please note:
I've been informed that the clear rear lights will not be road legal when I get 'em made(same as the projec f lights). So I just want to make sure you are aware of this and I will not take any responsibility of the road legal probs u might have in the furture.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

did anything happen with this? i know old topic so dont kill me
NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

*post deleted*
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!
dimi
Mechanic

Post by dimi »

Hey,Condtion

just wanted to know if u know the dude thats doing these ones

1 are the good quality???
2 Are they just a cover to go over exsisting lights???
3 Obviously they wont look as good as the proj f look a likes,do they look any good??
4 165 pounds sounds like a fairly good price, any thoughts??

Thanks
leinad
Grease Monkey

Post by leinad »

Hey condition0

Please let me know if its possible to get the white ones in second picture?

These will go well with what Im after can you get white side indicators? :)
Star_Lancer
Grease Monkey

Post by Star_Lancer »

Interested in the clear indicators.
FTO-101
Grease Monkey

Post by FTO-101 »

is there any lights that have been made and is there any pics yet. would like to see how these will turn out
MrLeeUK

Post by MrLeeUK »

Dimi - those lights were done by a guy called Brutus on the FTOOC. They're not covers, they are direct replacement units.

As far as the other lights, there appears to have been a few probs trying to get them into the UK as far as I am aware. Not sure what's going on.