Clear rear lights and side repeaters group buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

condition0
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Clear rear lights and side repeaters group buy

Post by condition0 »

Hi Im from the FTO UK CLUB and im running a group buy of the clear rear lights and side repeaters. The clear rear lights are not from Project F buy will look the same when finished. I guess I am really looking to see who is genuinely interested so put your name down if u defo want a set at this price range--this is for the rear lights

if interested please post at the link below:

http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=29830

also new FTO dials available now.

http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=29123
http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=23681
Cheers
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

If these cost less than $1600 AUD I'm going to scream hehe
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Interested in the rear lights, especially if i can get them in chrome

And the dials, is it possible to get them Black with Blue lettering? i know someone bought it up earlier in the thread but i didn't have time to read all 10 pages 8O if so put me down.

Oh and maybe interested in the clear repeaters as well :wink:
condition0

Post by condition0 »

HiRAEdd, 450-550 pounds is about $1090-1340 AUD and that should cover a customized finish color of your choice :wink:

Slither, sry mate no Black with blue lettering dials but i can get em made at extra cost (about 10 quid) let me know if u want a set
HiRAEdd
Mechanic

Post by HiRAEdd »

condition0 wrote:HiRAEdd, 450-550 pounds is about $1090-1340 AUD
At that price, don't forget customs will hit the buyer up for customs duty so that will bring it much closer to the $1600 mark :P
condition0

Post by condition0 »

sry i forgot about that but i can package it as a gift so that might help u get away from the duty :roll:
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Yeah i don't mind shelling out the extra money to be a little original :wink: Put me down for a set, just to clarify though they are black dials with blue letting that lite up like the one in your avatar rite??

and with the rear lights, i'm heading over to the UK hopefully in a couple of months so i mite be able to avoid such problems!!
sunraider
Grease Monkey

Post by sunraider »

Same here. definately interested if they end up costing below the AUS $1200 mark.

Also would like the same dials as Slither is wanting. I was hoping to do change the LEDs on the dash, but I would definately rather put on the dials instead.

Please do keep me posted if you can get em in for us.
condition0

Post by condition0 »

ok i'll come back to you about the dials later
also see this link and let me know what u think
http://www.ftooc.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=30060
kay_8
Apprentice

Post by kay_8 »

I will be in for the tail lights and the side indicators. Can i get the tail lights in black and with the lense. how much will it cost?? :)
condition0

Post by condition0 »

hi mate Yes I can supply em in black and with the lenses fitted. The price is £460 per sets plus delivery. You have to pay a £250 deposite in advance though. this is what i posted on the FTOOC furom ;
ok heres an update:

I 've paid the manu for modeling and making a few sets of created manufactured lights(including 3 sets of samples). I'm looking to have a sample in 3 weeks time and 6-8 weeks ( from now) for the delivery of the finished lights.

For those of you whos definitely want a set when the lights are manufactured, I need a deposite of £250 to be made in advance. This is because the cost of these lights is pretty high and I do not want to take the chance of making 10 sets and only sold 3-5 of them. The price of the lights will be 460 quid ( plus p&p) for a full set including the clear lenses. Theres no VAT to pay. The deposite is fully refundable if you change your mind but have to be reasonable.

Paulmmc has agreed donating his project F lights and also pointed me a few imperfections of the lights and im working on it. So Im sure we'll get rid of the probs currently with the project F lights especially for those of you dont want the clear lenses.

As I said I've only paid for a few sets by now and all of them are reserved ( one for u Paul mate ). so if you are genuinely in buying a set PM me about the deposite or if you have any concerns/worries.

The project of clear side repeaters is also in the progress and im looking at 4 weeks lead time and no deposite needed ( i can handle it ). they will be supplied as a whole unit in a pair of two. Maybe I can supply the clear lenses only as well but need to check it out.

Thanks a lot
Yifei
Please contact me if theres any questions.
Cheers
Yifei
condition0

Post by condition0 »

Slither and sunraider, i have inquired the dials you want from the manu and it takes about 1-2 weeks to have them printed and delivered, will let u know when its ready.
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

Sounds good about the dials, and with the tail lights can i get them in chrome with the lenses please :D

Oh and with the deposit how would ya like payment?
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Sorry guys. Dont have much time today to read previous posts, so, about the clear side indicators;
- photo?
- how much?
- postage?

Thanks

Max Ungun
[img]http://www.smyrnaie.com/SeatCovers/FTO/ftobanner.jpg[/img]
sunraider
Grease Monkey

Post by sunraider »

im in for tail lights in black with clear lenses and the side repeaters.

i also want the black dials with blue lettering when available,
i need it in kms for a 4 speed tiptronic. Would that exact one be available?

Thanx

PS.. where and when to pay and postage cost info is needed along with any additional pics you may have...
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

If you read above that combination of colours for the dials has to be specially made and cost more. Also the dials are made as a complete set like funky's so you get both the 4sp, 5sp and manual dials.
sunraider
Grease Monkey

Post by sunraider »

hey slither wanna start a group buy for the black dials with blue lettering?? maybe it'll be cheaper :D

or maybe not..

either way.. theres a price for originality.. im sure you know that by now judging by your hot lookin car.
Slither
Mechanic

Post by Slither »

You can try but judging by the overwhelming response to this thread (kindly note sarcasm) i doubt anyone would be interested. Also i'd like to keep them as limited as possible, the less people who have the same thing, the better and more original it looks :wink: 8)
condition0

Post by condition0 »

Slither and sunraider, if you two definitely want the tail lights please PM me regarding the deposite :wink: and yep I can supply these lights in chrome . The deposite for the tail lights have to be made within 2 weeks from now. I can get 'em send to you directly from the manu via EMS wich will cost about 30-40 quids and it takes 4-6 days I think, and by this way you probably could avoid the customs duty. The lead time of the finished lights is about 6-8 weeks.

mxysxy , theres no photos yet but it wll be very similar to the normal clear side repeaters and it costs 30-35 quid a pair. Will get the postage info later.
fto12345
Mechanic

Post by fto12345 »

Having alook at your other forum, it seems you have quite a fair bit of people there.
Can you quote us what it'll cost us in AUD?
And having this many people isn't there any price reductions at all?

Just wondering.

Thank you,