*GROUP BUY* aftermarket frontbars, sideskirts, rear spoilers

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mxysxy
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by mxysxy »

shue, what did Jay declared as a total value for the kits?

Also, last time the broker charged me $200 to deliver 250kgs seat covers to my place
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

lemme check . i got like 50 pm's from jay bout this got to search the whole thing. i'll pm u the details in the evening. all we'll need is to get them past customs etc and i'll arrange for the courier's to pick it up from the port. urs and mine i guess we'll have to arrange to get them picked up ourselves. i havent got space in my apartment so theres no place to store the kits unless u can come up with another idea
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

yirong, jasontran and northy u all have pm. kits are supposed to be here this week. max let me know about the agent dude.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

k more good news for u guys. the kits are arriving in melb port on the 28th and will be cleared in a few days. max is organising an agent to clear customs etc for the kits who will also be forwarding them onto u guys. i've already got yirongs money for this, jasontran and northy u need to send me the money i told u guys about asap so i have some money to organise this. whateva is left will be refunded back to u or if its extra i can collect it from u guys after the kits r sent to u.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

k. the kits are goin to the customs agents warehouse on monday and will be couriered to u guys then. should be sent to everyone by end of next week. :D
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Thank God I have seen this day.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

im goin to the warehouse tomm morning guys to unpack the pallet and the agent is goin to organise delivery to u guys, yirrong and jasontran have already paid me for the customs clearance + delivery so i'll get those 2 parcels out asap. max once i get the final figure i'll let u know how much u owe for the delivery etc and northy i'll pm u the final figure once ive worked it out tomm.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

k i went to the warehouse and unpacked the pallet. from the look of things everyones kit is here all been individually packed and palletised. dint unwrap them coz it would be a pain to repack. im waiting on quotes for delivery for all of us. heres the shocker port charges , agent fees, quarantine etc cost 960$. :( . considering there are 5 of us , its works out to 195$ per head just to have them cleared from the ship. anyway will update u once i get the quotes for delivery from melb to everyone else. i can take pics of all the documents if u guys want to look at them. i know its a huge amount and i was pretty shocked when i got the invoice from the agent as well. jasontran i got 200$ from u which i will use for this, yirrong i got your money which i can use to pay for this as well as max has paid me 195$ already. will send u guys pm's when i get the final quotes for delivery. if u could please send me money as soon as i find out would be good coz i will need to pay the agent and honestly i dont have that kind of money at the moment
Last edited by shue on Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

for a once off non business deal 960 is pretty good... you could have been stung a lot worse if they agent felt like it...

they tend to make up pricing as they go along for "private" sales
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

around 400$ was port charges. the agent was really honest with me and really helpful from the start.helped me clear quarantine as quickly as possible considering the freight company from the uk refused to forward a fumigation cert for quarantine .i think max deals with him for the seat covers
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

yep, I use him for seat covers.
I normally pay him over $1200 just to clear customs and deliver it to me.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

ATT: FTO Australia members.

This group buy has revealed an extremely poor product. You are all advised not to purchase any aftermarket body kits or parts from Jay (jayfromukftooc)

At this stage 4 people have attempted to fit parts at their body shops - so far 4 people have absolutely useless and non-fittable items. If you are in possesion of body parts that are un-useable, please begin correspondance with Jay & alert myself.

I am not permitting conversation of these issues online. All effected people will communicate with the supplier either via PM or email. Might I suggest email as you can bcc myself into all correspondance. I DO NOT want a public explosion of comments on this forum. Any posts regarding it will be deleted on sight.

Jay - the club is preparing legal proceedings against you. If outstanding issues are not resolved in a timely & satifactory manner, this club WILL proceed with legal action against you. You are not to post on this forum during this period. Once this is resolved you will be banned from this site.