*GROUP BUY* aftermarket frontbars, sideskirts, rear spoilers

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

:D *is so excited he's ready to pee himself* :D

...okay...so maybe a few drops have already escaped...
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!
DarkRain
Apprentice

Post by DarkRain »

Body kit! Body kit! So where will you guys in Sydney be installing your bodykits? I was thinking either Jetspeed or Steven's Prestige Body Shop - Steven's is a bit more expensive. What do you guys reckon?
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

sorry guys bin to itreland 6this weekend got back an had no tinternet back now though .
just to confirm shues post yes to av gone 2day.

reiner tr no(CP576889381GB)

mbboi tr no (CP576889395)

leave a few days before tracking please.
WWW.JJ-STYLING-ONLINE.CO.UK

CLIK the LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kid_dynamite
Veteran Mechanic

Post by kid_dynamite »

My mate just came back from Jetspeed and not too happy with the work they did on his car.
Reiner - you have PM.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

who else is from melb? got any ideas where to get it fitted? i want to get my car resprayed at the same time as well. rnbboi found ny guys?
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

been busy lately, havent been looking around :?

but the road i go to work, i saw a panel beater located there, and in front of it there was a couple of candy coloured commodores and other cars, so i assume they do paint work

when i get the chance i might pop in and ask if they can attach the kit/painting etc etc and how much?
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

cool, keep me posted dude. one of my mates knows a painter guy out in dandy, im gonna drop by sometime this week or the next to see what his work is like
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

for u guys gettin the jtech rear hears one painted up on a car

looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet imo :wink:

NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

8O Oh damn! I think I just got wood! :twisted:
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!
jasontran
Apprentice

Post by jasontran »

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O
should of got one :cry:
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

Shue:

Just an update on getting the Kit fitted

Drop by today to the place that did the candy coloured commodores and spoke to em about getting our kits fitted and painted.

$100 for each sideskirt and $250 for front bar. Sounds pretty good

had a look at some of the work they've done, and it seemed to be A1 service all around :roll: they wer the same guys that modded one of the cars for the holden vs ford show a couple weeks back

more recently they did a facelift of a 95 200sx to the new 200sx front

and when i was there, there was a old VN commodore there, but with VY conversion 8O

Asked how long it will normally take for them to attach a kit and spray, the guy said 1 week bcos they need to do other cars not just ours (if just ours, 3 days)

So under $500, we can get the kit fitted and painted. O... but he did mention if the kit needs like 'touching' up, add an extra $50 or so for each bit.

i also asked if they did full repsrays (just for u shue :wink: ) 3k for the same colour thats on the car, or approx 4.5 to 5k for a new colour cos they have to strip the car, and do the engine bays etc etc, not masking the crap up

also asked if he can cut vents in bonnet - he said no problem or at least they can try.

asked if they do cf: No

srys for long post, but if your in melb, i somewhat recommend these guys atm unless somone else has some more info

but ill look around for more

** got a couple of bus card, ill post the address/ph etc etc later on **
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

so has everything been confirm yet? because i might be interest in the whole jtech body kit
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

akuma3 wrote:so has everything been confirm yet? because i might be interest in the whole jtech body kit
?????????

shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

akuma3 this groupie's been confirmed ages back dude. wont get the kits at these prices again. pm jay and he could send u one as well but i doubt u'll get them for half price ever again.
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

shue wrote:akuma3 this groupie's been confirmed ages back dude. wont get the kits at these prices again. pm jay and he could send u one as well but i doubt u'll get them for half price ever again.

oh damn ... dammit :x

any chance i can still get the kit?
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

akuma3 u got pm, guys u all have pm as well. do need to tell u the shipping has costed more than quoted but jay is not goin to charge us for the extra costs for postage and will be bearing it as his expense. 3 more kits to be posted out which should be completed by this weekend .
fto617
Veteran Mechanic

Post by fto617 »

hey for the NSW guys that live near hurstville
as i am gona take my car in for a respray
are u guys intersted in taking your kits to have it resprayed at the same time???
i got them to spray my bumper and bonnet before and it matched the stock colour beautifully and the fitting was superb.
the place is in kograh called signature auto
they resprayed many show cars for the autosalon!
and i think they will give special deal if u let them stick a huge ass sticker on your rear windscreen
yirong1188
Apprentice

re

Post by yirong1188 »

i m thinking to respray my car.but,how much is it? (exclude bonnet) in there???
akuma3
Oldtimer

Post by akuma3 »

i really want to know the cheapest cost to respray too
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

KD AND SCARECROW yours have been delivered and signed for dudes :wink: merry xmas :wink: