*GROUP BUY* aftermarket frontbars, sideskirts, rear spoilers

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

shue
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

*GROUP BUY* aftermarket frontbars, sideskirts, rear spoilers

Post by shue »

guys,
jayfromukftooc has decided to offer us his range of frontbars, sideskirts and wings at a group buy price. heres his offer
if u can muster 15+ orders of what i can offer check other threads on what i got available then i will do them at half the stated price
ie:bumper £280 price to u £140
hiro spoiler £200 to u £100 so on
again postage costs i cant really do much about
to give u a rough idea i sent a hiro spoiler to new south wales it cost £75 so i imagine a bumper would cost £100 maybe a bit more
pics are all over the forums here as well as on ftooc if u guys wanna take a look at his work. he needs atleast 15+ orders to make it worth while for him to give them at half price .remember 140 pounds is $333, thats cheaper than any place u can get it in oz from. this is a good deal i think . he will put together a list of all the kits he can make and post them up here as well
start popping your expressions of interests guys
scarecrow
Veteran Mechanic

Post by scarecrow »

EOI!!! EOI!!!

Heh :) Ok, i'm lazy, hit me with a link :) The FTOUK forums are to damn big to find anything...
scarecrow
Veteran Mechanic

Post by scarecrow »

I want the series one bar, centre cut.
And if the 50% off deal applies to any front + side 350 (bringing that to 175AUD) then I also want DC side skirts.

So we'll knock up a rough thingy -
1. Front Bar - Scarecrow
GPXBOY
Apprentice

Re: *GROUP BUY* aftermarket frontbars, sideskirts, rear spoi

Post by GPXBOY »

shue wrote:guys,
jayfromukftooc has decided to offer us his range of frontbars, sideskirts and wings at a group buy price. heres his offer
if u can muster 15+ orders of what i can offer check other threads on what i got available then i will do them at half the stated price
ie:bumper £280 price to u £140
hiro spoiler £200 to u £100 so on
again postage costs i cant really do much about
to give u a rough idea i sent a hiro spoiler to new south wales it cost £75 so i imagine a bumper would cost £100 maybe a bit more
pics are all over the forums here as well as on ftooc if u guys wanna take a look at his work. he needs atleast 15+ orders to make it worth while for him to give them at half price .remember 140 pounds is $333, thats cheaper than any place u can get it in oz from. this is a good deal i think . he will put together a list of all the kits he can make and post them up here as well
start popping your expressions of interests guys
Can jay get them sprayed before sending them out?
fto617
Veteran Mechanic

Post by fto617 »

hey guys dont blow me out on this but
i mus tsay jay makes very nice looking bodykits
but as far as i am aware of (and with experience)
fibreglass is very fragile
and since its traveling a long way from UK
very likely the parts WILLget cracked in the process
and painting it before it gets here is not a good idea
as it needs to be test fitted into your car to see if it fits and if it needs any adjustments before it is sprayed
but hey! i would be interested in the hiro spoiler though
would there be any pstage insurance that covers cracks in fibreglass???
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

right guys so there no mistakes ,if u bin on the uk site u will see i offer a crazy combo deal front and sides £350 trhis offer does not apply here .
if the group buy is big enough then every thing will be half price.
when i say BIG enough i mean 15 + items of watever all ordered and payd for at the same time would be best if we can deliver to one address downunder and u can then distribute from there so basically u nominate your member u trust to handle the money side of things your end then when u have the order 2gother pay your nominated member or bankerthen that person can pay me in one lump some the postage costs i sent a hiro spoiler to new south wales and it cost me £75 so i imagine a front bumper to be around £100.
anyway heres a list of what i can offer with price

PRICES ARE IN ENGLISH POUNDS U MUST CONVERT TO your CURRENCY

creative sports front £280 oz deal £140
facelift bozz £280 oz deal £140
pre bozz £280 oz deal £140
pre factory t's or (indys replica) £280 oz deal £140
pre dc blended front £280 oz deal £140
dc lip spoiler £150 oz deal £75
hiro spoiler £200 oz deal £100
pro shop irda rear valance £200 oz deal £100
facelift light moldings £60 a pair oz deal £30 a pair
tm rear aprons £100 oz deal £50 a pair
tm sideskirts £150 oz deal £75
dc side skirts £150 oz deal £75

dont forget u MUST add postage costs to each item ordered
hope this helps out a little

WWW.JJ-STYLING-ONLINE.CO.UK

CLIK the LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MrFT000
Mechanic

Post by MrFT000 »

guys, dont mean to poo on your parade but postage for these sized items wont be cheap.... also customs will most probably hit you up for customs duty and GST, AND probably most importantly, there is a good chance they will be broken in post.

I sent a factory FTO wing interstate, packed it really really really well (lots of bubble wrap, hard cardboard) and it still got cracked in post.

Just some thoughts....
My pic was too big.
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

any wings as well in the list jay???
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

MrFT000 wrote:guys, dont mean to poo on your parade but postage for these sized items wont be cheap.... also customs will most probably hit you up for customs duty and GST, AND probably most importantly, there is a good chance they will be broken in post.

I sent a factory FTO wing interstate, packed it really really really well (lots of bubble wrap, hard cardboard) and it still got cracked in post.

Just some thoughts....
isnt there something that was done for the customs for the leatherette seats. smorrisom had a contact somewhere if i remember reading right.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Is it has to be fiberglass or is it possible to make it in plastic or something?
I want to get the dcuatro with series 1 bumper middle bar cut, and dcuatro side skirts. However, thinking now, I have never worked with fiberglass before, and if it is so fragile, it is a big risk.
What happens if someone just backs into you slowly during the parking? Will the bumper be cracked?
Plastic bends at least.

Also, what about posting via ship, this would significantly drop the postage cost, and breakage risk.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

shue wrote: isnt there something that was done for the customs for the leatherette seats. smorrisom had a contact somewhere if i remember reading right.
Contact of...???

Anyway, as MrFT000 pointed out, with a large amount of bodykits being shipping to Oz, the custom will see it as a business, & I can assure you that they will hit them will the mighty duty & GST. And I'm also concern about shipping fibreglass from U.K to Oz as well.

If all these questions can be answer thoroughly then I’m interested. :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

mxysxy wrote: Also, what about posting via ship, this would significantly drop the postage cost, and breakage risk.
I don't think it will make any different, as its the people who handle them that might actually break them, not the speed of transpot.
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
MrFT000
Mechanic

Post by MrFT000 »

you could have 10 fragile stickers all over the containers, it wont make a difference. Have you seen how baggage carriers get bags off an airplane. They lift & throw. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, you could get really unlucky and customs might find a substance or something in the fibreglass which might get them stuck in quaratinne.
8O

Next week on Border Security!
My pic was too big.
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

MrFT000 wrote:Next week on Border Security!
Hhahhaah "No No I did know those bodykits contain cocaine" "No my friend packed them for me, but I don't know his name" ahhahaha :twisted:
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

awright guys. lets wait to see what jay has got to say bout the packaging and yea if he is gonna ship them all together maybe costs of postage etc would come down but yea them being made of fibre glass im concerned in what condition we would end up getting them in and what kind of insurance etc he can put together and remember 1 front bar+ 1 set of side skirts is 2 orders, he wants a total of 15+ orders so if 8 ppl want a set of sides+front bars we made the cut to get them at half price
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

MrFT000 wrote:you could have 10 fragile stickers all over the containers, it wont make a difference. Have you seen how baggage carriers get bags off an airplane. They lift & throw. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, you could get really unlucky and customs might find a substance or something in the fibreglass which might get them stuck in quaratinne.
8O

Next week on Border Security!
:lol: :D :P

If those items come to Melbourne port 1 piece, I can almost guarantee that they will come out from the customs still one piece. I am pretty much sure that my broker can take good care of the fragile things during the border security process.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Economy Air mail (2-3 weeks) = 150gbp = AUS$365
Ship (4-6 weeks) = around AUS$60

Pretty good savings there hey!
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

If those items come to Melbourne port 1 piece, I can almost guarantee that they will come out from the customs still one piece. I am pretty much sure that my broker can take good care of the fragile things during the border security process.
pffft theres the man with the contact lol
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

mxysxy wrote:Economy Air mail (2-3 weeks) = 150gbp = AUS$365
Ship (4-6 weeks) = around AUS$60

Pretty good savings there hey!
Now we talking :lol: Whats the broker fee going to be though?? & we still need to find out around the duty & GST. So we won't get a nasty suprise.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

+ %10 GST
+ %10 Duty Fee
+ Port service charge, around $187
+ Broker Fee, around $200

Basic calculation
100GBP via air mail * 15 items = 1500 GBP = AUS$3700 + %20 GST&Duty

AUS$60 * 15 items + AUS$400 = AUS$1300 + %20 GST&Duty

That’s 1/3 of the cost.

I actually think that shipping via ship will be so much cheaper then AUS$60 a head.
Imagine there are chances for further savings.