*GROUP BUY* aftermarket frontbars, sideskirts, rear spoilers

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mxysxy
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by mxysxy »

Hi all,

Jay has notified me that there are 5 kits that he is having trouble to send at the moment.

One of them is mine and I am not sure who are the other 4.

Apparently, ParcelForce is rejecting these items as they are light in weight but heavy in size.

Here are those 4 buyers?

Also, how do you guys thinking to fix this problem?

PS: My car is in the repair shop waiting for the kit....
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

max yea the four kits are mine, jasontran, yirrong and northy's . 5 came thru parcel force but the rest were rejected including urs. the last time he told me was that he would need to send them thru a freight company. hes got the kits at the moment and looking for alternative ways to send them. im waiting for the kit as well to get my car resprayed.
i had the same trouble when i tried sending a bonnet to the uk with auspost refusing to accept it due to their size restrictions and then found a freight company called transglobal in melb who sent it for me by sea freight.
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

i will sort this soon as i get refunded from parcelforce i need it sortin soon as ive got 2 kits in one van outside house van cany be used one in shed in garden cant get in shed one in the garage and one in my other van so the sooner the better for me aswell guys.
WWW.JJ-STYLING-ONLINE.CO.UK

CLIK the LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

max there nothing i can do ,if your that desperate then like i said in pm u pay your postage for the kit i will pay for postage of the covers .

u are not my priorty mate the other 4 parcels are as its there money ive got to get back before i can send them out again.

if this is a problem then maybe we should forget the kit for covers dealaltogether as it would be less hassel for me as then i only got 4 kits to send to oz.

dont forget your not the only person involved here the 4 other peeps who have paid in full are my main priority they come before any other deals its just unlucky your cars in bodyshop waitin nowt i can do about that dude.
what can i say sh!t happens

NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

:?: Progress Report?
If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>" Well... Then... I'd... Have A Dollar For Every Time Somone Said "If I Had A Dollar For Every Time Someone Said <...>"!!!
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

by sea frieght the kits will av to go to one address this needs sorting before i can book any collection from shipping firms

shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

k update guys, jays told me the shipping company is gonna charge heaps more to have them sent individually to each one of u. hes plannin on sending them all to me and i send them to each one of u. will shop around for a few quotes and see if it doesnt cost us too much more. hopefully wont (keeping fingers crossed)
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

all kits will be on one big pallet all individually packed and addressed but they will all then be shrink wrapped together as one with name on the waybill will be shues aswell as his addy
each kit will have writen on it FREE SAMPLE and the value will be £50 gbp this should keep any costs your end to an absolute minimum i will also have to make a few company names up ie:
northoldfto auto-styling or something like that anyway.

i will be paying for this shipping from my own money as i still havent recieved any refund from parcelforce,once refunded to me i will take out what im owed and refund the rest back to oz this will help with the distrubution from melbourne to wherever u are in oz.sorry bout all the messin but if u want to shout at anybody then parcelforce who wont deliver parcels seems a good option.

jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

u should organise a cruise to the melb port and invite a mate to come with u who has got a pickup or van then throw ya kit in there an take it home costs u petrol only then lol :wink:

NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

Well, thanks are definately in orded for Jay... Quick resolution to the problem. Much appreciated Jay, kudos to you!

Just a question now though... What sort of delivery time are we looking at and do we have any idea of the costs involved?
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

sea freight approx 37 days any costs your i dont no mate but ive done the best i can my end to keep it low

yirong1188
Apprentice

re

Post by yirong1188 »

sounds like we dont have Xmas present. :(
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

just had confirmation of shipping datefrom shipping company departure date is the 21st dec arriving in melb 27th jan 06 this was the first available date to ship.

NorthQLDFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by NorthQLDFTO »

Just wondering if we can get an update on this? Is everything still all going to plan?

Don't mean to be a pain but I'd really like to know what's going on?
jayfromukftooc
Grease Monkey

Post by jayfromukftooc »

aye they should be a floatin there way over now mate ive not herd anything to say otherwise.

shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

so far so good guys, once i get the call that the kits are in melb will update u all as to what the go is.i'll have to pick them up from the port and get them couriered to each one of u. i've got the confirmation that they are on the boat bound to oz
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

hi guys,
got an update for the shipping, the stuff is estimated to be arriving in melb port on the 27/01, thats 10 days from today. the shipping company is going to contact me as soon as they get here. now the money paid by the 4 of us and max as well was used by jay to palletise all the kits together and sent to the port. now we would need to get an agent and clear customs,gst etc for the kits. the cost for the agent, gst+customs would need to be split between the 5 of us. northy;s, jason tran as well as yirrongs kits need to be couriered. max and mine stays in melb. ive asked max to look into the agent for us coz he has already done a few group buys and knows how to handle that . im gonna start shopping around for a few quotes for the courier. i will update u guys on that as soon as i hear from max.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Shue, can you pm me the ship name and number, or container number
kid_dynamite
Veteran Mechanic

Post by kid_dynamite »

As a rough guide you'd probably be looking at:

Customs Duty = cost of goods x 10%
Freight Costs
GST = 10% x (Cost of goods + Customs Duty + Freight Costs)

On top of the costs involved with using the Agent, lodging the Customs paperwork, inspection and possibly AQIS fees(also for inspection).