Some more FTOA merchandise (Socks)

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

khunjeng
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Some more FTOA merchandise (Socks)

Post by khunjeng »

Not sure if anyone is intrested by I can probably make some special FTO/FTO Australia socks for the club. If BENNOZ and FTO388 is in appoval we can work something out..this is not for profit..just cos I'm a great guy :P

The easisest to make are business like ones, black with the Logo...I know my dad just bought some new wicked machines form Italy that makes it easy to put on logos.

Keep in mind these are not bs K-mart brands and are made from high quality cotton/wool and only sold (in Australia) at David Jones / Myer and various suit places...RRP is around $10-15 / pair. Not sure about the cost but I assume it would be under $5 for me/us depending on the qty it could be a bit less.

If we have enough intrest this might be another item for the FTOA merchandise selection....I was going to do this myself anyway.

KJ
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

I am up for 10 white sports socks
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

Business sox would be good too, I'd make the other half wear them, serves him right for making me wear a "Team Suzuki" jacket!!
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

not a problem - I have already made some special short sport socks...we might be able to fit the FTO logo on the top bit...however there is not much room have to check this out.

I have already emailed my factory with a logo to check it out...this actually came about as my current company wanted a new supplier for their uniform and while on the phone I was reading the forum...2+2 = 4 or in my case 5. lol
tarkus
Mechanic

Post by tarkus »

put my name in the hat for a few pairs of sports

Tarkus
Money can't buy happiness, but it can help you look for it quicker, in a convertible.
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

when u say sport socks, do u mean, ankle/anklet height?

if so, i want some :D
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Might get the gurus to move this to the group buy section and I will post deatisl and confirm qty.

Looks like the ankle/anklet height ones are the go...
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

I know you said you'd post details, but can you include womens sizes in the sports sox..... small!!!!!!!!!
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

kazbah wrote:I know you said you'd post details, but can you include womens sizes in the sports sox..... small!!!!!!!!!
For Kaz - thats actually "Thumb sock" size

*Gets coat & heads for the hills*
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

Keep running pal, you'll keep! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

ya no problem. They don't make womens sports as standard I think (anymore) but they can be made as my wife has some cos she got them made. I think womens socks in genral are quite good and sell well (cos I was reviewing the figures before leading up to christmas - maybe I should do my actual job...)

anyway will do. Looks like the FTO Logo with FTO Australia writing can happen just not sure how its gonna go on the sport socks might need to be jusy FTO Australia writing (easy) and I need to import the FTO logo and see how it works our with the limited number of pixles avaliable...

I will need to make at least 50pairs to cover setup costs for the design. I think this should be ok anyway see how it goes..I will probably get 50 pair myself...and thorw away my last season models. :P I find them good for cleaning wheels/tires!