Seat Covers - Quick buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

eThix
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by eThix »

I just got a FTO (like 2 days ago), are you still selling the seat covers??? :'( i really like to get this done.

Cheers Jason
mg_213
Apprentice

Post by mg_213 »

Yeah im also interested...
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

I believe he is. Shoot mxysxy a pm guys and see what he says
gawk; talk; date; wine; grep; touch; unzip; strip; touch; gasp; finger; gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; fsck; gasp; eject; umount; make clean; make mrproper; sleep;

successful trades: d_stroy_r, shue, mxysxy, dstocks
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

I cant believe I can access this thread again,
It was offline for a while

Yes, I still organise seat covers for FTO, r32, r33, s14, s15, mx5, 300zx
Just closed ordering for the current buy, which I didnt get to mention here
The next one is starting this weekend, I will post the details here again, and please add your order

Also, if you are from VIC, and have a different make/model car then above list, and want to have new covers done with an excellent deal, then drop me a pm, you will be surprised.
I am currently looking for Commodore, Civic, r34, s13, Lancer, etc...

Thanks

Max Ungun
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

mxysxy wrote:I cant believe I can access this thread again,
It was offline for a while

Yes, I still organise seat covers for FTO, r32, r33, s14, s15, mx5, 300zx
The next one is starting this weekend, I will post the details here again, and please add your order

Also, if you are from VIC, and have a different make/model car then above list, and want to have new covers done with an excellent deal, then drop me a pm, you will be surprised.

Thanks

Max Ungun
hey max did u find any difference between the S1 and s2 R33 seats...? which car did u take them off?

By the way, if you havn't got these covers for your FTO...do it now! Just fitted mine on the weekend and they looks hot...totally worth it.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

khunjeng wrote:hey max did u find any difference between the S1 and s2 R33 seats...? which car did u take them off?

By the way, if you havn't got these covers for your FTO...do it now! Just fitted mine on the weekend and they looks hot...totally worth it.
hmmm, I didnt see the r33 tbh, the owner brought the seats on a trailer, however, it was a gtst.

Is there gtst s1 and gtst s2?

From my research it all seemed to be same seats, except the gtr.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

mxysxy wrote:
khunjeng wrote:hey max did u find any difference between the S1 and s2 R33 seats...? which car did u take them off?

hmmm, I didnt see the r33 tbh, the owner brought the seats on a trailer, however, it was a gtst.

Is there gtst s1 and gtst s2?

From my research it all seemed to be same seats, except the gtr.
maybe...dont know. I know the seats look differenet maybe just different covers. When u get some we can try it out on mine :P
mg_213
Apprentice

Post by mg_213 »

mxysxy wrote:Yes, I still organise seat covers for FTO, r32, r33, s14, s15, mx5, 300zx

Thanks

Max Ungun
So the weekend has almost passed and no info...is this going ahead?
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

It Ain't Over, Till I Say It's Over

:) Just watched the trailer again

Shortly posting the details
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Offer consists of Professionally Custom Made Highest Quality Leatherette Retrim Upholstery Seat Covers for Mitsubishi FTO, all models.
This is one of the best and cost affective upgrades you can do to your car to totally change the interior and make a big difference for a very affordable price. This product is NOT vinyl.
Leatherette looks and feels just like leather, very hard to identify to regular eye. Very high durability, which is more than leather, no cracking or fading, UV resistant, easy to clean and hassle free. I can't recommend enough, sure to be impressed. It is made for the remaining life cycle of the car. I use the best quality leatherette available in the market, which is Nylex, it comes from Germany.

The seat covers are professionally made upholstery retrims, NOT slide ons, they are very tide fit. It is the custom made retrims for Mitsubishi FTO only, but no other cars.
Old covers need to be taken off and new covers will go in instead. I supply the full DIY installation guide with step by step instructions and over 150 photos as well. Very straight forward process that can be done in a day. No special tool or skill required.
Original covers can be kept to resale later. If required, fitment can be organised for additional cost to VIC buyers, please pm/email to discuss further.

Inner, Outer, Stitching and Logo colours are customizable. Dual colour format and logo at no additional charge. It can be made without logo as well. The style of the covers is same as the factory trim.

Also can supply extra material for the door cards, cubby box, central surround, roof, boot, etc...
In summary, available options are;
- Seat Covers Full Set (2+2)
- Logo/No Logo. No extra payment required for logo.
- Logo colour customisable if requested
- Inner/Outer/Stitching colour. No extra payment required for dual colour format.
- Extra material per sqm/colour

Pricing;
FTO 2+2 seater = $440
Extra material = $40 per sqm

This is group buy price, only for FTO Aus members, there is no minimum number restriction. Seat covers may be advertised elsewhere, however, at a higher price.
Pricing includes free embroidered logo, this is if desired. I have done my best to come up with most affordable price.
Postage and handling is $20 regardless the state you are in.
Pick up is available
Payment via Paypal or bank transfer available. Production will start 15th Mar 07.
Production will take around 3 weeks and will take another week for postage, so it should all take around 4 weeks. I will continuously update you during the process as at what stage; production, Q&A, postage, etc?

Below is thelink to colour chart; you need to specify the colour code in your order.
http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... pic&t=9597

And here are the sample photos of FTO,

To submit an order, please copy the latest order list, keep the format consistent, and add your details at the end in a new post.
Nickname / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A if not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm, N/A if not required)
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

ok max...been chatting to some ppl who just looked at my FTO covers...they reckon they might be intresed in R33 ones...let us know when your ready...
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

khunjeng wrote:ok max...been chatting to some ppl who just looked at my FTO covers...they reckon they might be intresed in R33 ones...let us know when your ready...
Tempate for r32 already done, and sample set has been installed. It looks great.
r33 template is currently underway, it should be ready in a week.
mg_213
Apprentice

Post by mg_213 »

I'm in, just trying to decide whether to get the black/grey or beige for my black fto... opinions?
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

I have a chance to add your orders into the previous group buy which is currently under progress, which will speed up the things for you at least 3-4 weeks.
You should receive the covers in 2-3 weeks time. I have to send these short cake orders latest by Friday 6pm this week, 2nd March
If interested please add your order details below

Nickname / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A if not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm, N/A if not required)
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

ethix(Jason) /Outer Black(BK0010) /Inner White(WT8079)/Stitching White(WT8079) / No logo /

When do i make payment? And how do i make payment :P

Cheers Jason
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Thanks Jason,
Payment via Bank transfer, I will advice the payment details on the weekend. Lets get the orders organised first
Thanks
Max Ungun
mg_213
Apprentice

Post by mg_213 »

mxysxy wrote: Nickname / Outer Colour / Inner Colour / Stitching Colour / Logo Colour (N/A if not required) / Extra material Colour (per sqm, N/A if not required)
ethix(Jason) /Outer Black(BK0010) /Inner White(WT8079)/Stitching White(WT8079) / No logo /
mg213(Matt) / Outer Black(BK0010) / Inner Grey(GY9714) / Stitching BK0010 for outer & GY9714 for inner / Logo White(WT8079) /
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

are we able to get inner and outer stiching???? cause if so i'd like to change mine :P.

/ Stitching Outer Black(BK0010) / Inner White(WT8079) /

Cheers Jason.
mg_213
Apprentice

Post by mg_213 »

Im not sure...just wanted to be safe.
mxysxy
Oldtimer

Post by mxysxy »

Single stitching colour only please
Regards
Max Ungun