EOI: 2nd round of CF surrounds and CF dash/bezels

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

noccers
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by noccers »

To make fitment easier, what has been proposed is that there will be a screw/hole at the very bottom of the surround where a screw will be provided and u can lock it in place.
ok, before this closes I just gotta get clarification on this; so there's going to be a screw visible on my surround?

Cos if so I'm not down for that, sorry. I don't want it to look like something I slapped together myself.

If it's hidden then that's fine :)
gawk; talk; date; wine; grep; touch; unzip; strip; touch; gasp; finger; gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; fsck; gasp; eject; umount; make clean; make mrproper; sleep;

successful trades: d_stroy_r, shue, mxysxy, dstocks
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

the gb for the CF surround is now closed.

thank u all for your interest. :)

PM's will be sent out to all relevant parties in regards to payment and addresses and lead time.
ok, before this closes I just gotta get clarification on this; so there's going to be a screw visible on my surround?

Cos if so I'm not down for that, sorry. I don't want it to look like something I slapped together myself.

If it's hidden then that's fine
i have spoken to my supplier a few days before, and he has told me that he had made modifications to the existing surround n now fits much better. However, i did not ask him in regards to the screw.

Noccers, if this is an issue (and anyone else) send me a PM and i will let u know what we can do. Otherwise, please follow the instructions on the PM thats headed your ways :wink:

- Ken
shue
Oldtimer

Post by shue »

hehe i think my surround made last weekend was the experimental one. its got a small screw near the end holding it down secure. IMO u can barely see the screw and doesnt look bad at all.the good part of having a screw rather than double sided tape is it will be heaps easy to take the surround out n fit it back on. i'll get some pics up for u guys if u want.
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

i wouldn't mind seeing a pic if it's not too much hassel :)
gawk; talk; date; wine; grep; touch; unzip; strip; touch; gasp; finger; gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; fsck; gasp; eject; umount; make clean; make mrproper; sleep;

rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

here u go guys... A pic of the surround with the screw so that its held in place:

Pictures courtesy of Shue :D :

Btw, all PM's have been sent out to relevant parties.

Thanx

- Ken
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

Payment Received:

Paladin -> Please PM me your address and name
Quain
noccers
apz

Payment in process:

JR
Testlabmonkey
QTRGPX

Gone Missing:

Frozen Waffles
Dannyboyau

Can u guys please PM me ASAP if u guys are still interested or if your having difficulties in respect to payment or etc etc... :? Alternatively u can follow the PM i have sent out to u guys :wink:

If i dont hear from you guys by Friday end, I will assume that u guys have pulled out...

Cheers

- Ken
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

Payment Received:

Paladin
Quain
noccers
apz
Testlabmonkey
QTRGPX
Dannyboyau

Payment in process:

JR (please check PM)

Out of GB:

Frozen Waffles

Kz guys, I will be sending off the funds next week, by mid week. The ETA for the surround will be 2-3 weeks from the day I transfer the $$ to my supplier. :wink:

Cheers

- Ken
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

Thanx guys for ya interests and payments.

I have transferred the money across to my supplier yesterday - Tuesday(30 May) and have been told that the surrounds will be despatched to u guys in approx 2 - 3 weeks - arriving at ya door :)

*Quain - I will meet up with u when the surrounds done and when i have picked it up :wink: *

Cheers

- Ken
quain
Apprentice

Post by quain »

hehe no worries mate

i still owe you $5 :lol:
rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

Hey guys, just an update.

6 surrounds have been completed, and the rest will soon be done. my supplier has told me that it will be sent out to u guys by end of next week.

cheers.
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

These should be on the way, correct? So we should see them in a week or so?

I'm getting sick of looking at my busted one lol. Can't wait for the new one to come ;)

rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

Rang my supplier and have checked whats happening with the surrounds.

The surrounds will be sent out tomoz, but two will be sent out this Friday... - not sure which ones atm, but its all being sent out by this week.

Supplier running late - theyve been busy with other custom jobs :wink: - srys for that...

cheers.

- Ken
lovemyfto
Apprentice

Standard Surround

Post by lovemyfto »

Anyone how wishes to sell there original surround PM me please. Bloody Car Audio place broke it and claim ignorance...
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

Recieved mine today :D now how the hell does the 12v lighter slot come off lol

noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

All nice and neat, fits a treat-- no need for tape or anything :D So glad to be gone with my broken one :lol:

rnbboi
Mechanic

Post by rnbboi »

looking good bro :o :D

i hope that everyone has got their surrounds... well, by end of the week u should anyway...

it would be gr8 if u could post up whether u've received it or not.

happy modding :wink:

cheers guys.
APZ-312
Grease Monkey

Post by APZ-312 »

got mine yesterday =P

prolly put it in on the weekend :D

thanks for organising it dude..
paladin
Mechanic

Post by paladin »

two questions...
how to you swap over the cig> and how did you get your dash bin to screw onto it?
EOI - 96 GPX Brembos, Trust zorst, hks airpod, red seats, 17's
noccers
Grease Monkey

Post by noccers »

To swap over the cig flip the dash over, and take the wires off that are attached. two just pull off and one twists and pulls out. if you trace down the shaft of the cig lighter it comes to a stop and then another piece starts, unscrew that part and the cylinder will fall out (don't be fooled by the nut there, thats not what you unscrew ;))

bobz
Grease Monkey

Post by bobz »

So is there a price and a date for the CF dashboard cover?

BobZ