Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Breza
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hobart - FTO parts for sale

Post by Breza »

Hi All,

Over the Christmas break I have had a clean out of the shed and have a few FTO parts to sell after parting with my FTO.

I am planing on chucking them on ebay but if anyone locally wants the they can have first dibs.

I have.....

Nearly full set of interior panels including door cups, cup holder, guage surrounds, sills and mirror control. Good if you want to change the interior colour and not ruin your existing panels.

A silver FTO sticker which goes in the FTO cutout on the rear bumper. (Genuine Mitsubishi accessory)

Replacement filter for the standard air box. (Brand new in box, genuine Mitsubishi)

Silver "Mitsubishi" and "GPX" stickers for the boot lid. (Genuine Mitsubishi)

A standard battery tray. (was planing on cutting it down to suit a Optima)

A brake booster support bracket, which fits into the engine bay and gives improved brake pedal feel. (never fited)

A Stainless Steel slam panel (fan shroud), A home made job I bought off someone to use as a template to make my own.

Set of white Mitsubishi stickers made from special vinyl to stick on the FTO brake calipers. still in original packaging form the UK.

A carbon fibre stereo surround that has never been fitted. There is some small cracking in the usual spot. (manufacturing fault)

A pair of standard orange indicator lense for each side of the car.

Shoot me a PM over the next couple of days if you are interested.

Cheers

Chris