Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Valandis91
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Proposed Cruise

Post by Valandis91 »

No set date for this as yet.

Seeing if anyone wants to join me otherwise i'm going solo :P

We have some of the most amazing roads in the country! We should be making the most of them.
Below is a route that contains 3 Targa Stages ;)
Start of going through Longley and Lower Longley <3
Then continuing on to Pelverata ( I understand the last half of this road is dirt so we will be taking it easy here) then a nice break for coffee and refreshments in Cygnet.
Moving onto Nichols Rivulet, then taking the highway back and Taroona could also be a possibility.
All up at most will take 3 hours but it's one incredible drive!

Should be a good drive! Of course I'm bringing my camera along so we can take some pictures maybe even some videos along the way.

If your interested in coming please specify dates suitable for you as I want to accomodate as many people as possible!
I'm free Monday-Friday :)
Attachments
TheRoute.jpg
spency
Mechanic

Re: Proposed Cruise

Post by spency »

problem?
Valandis91
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Valandis91 »

That's a very long drive! 8O
phi-tec
Veteran Mechanic

Post by phi-tec »

wow thought the first one was quite long oO lol sorry for sorta being off topic XD btw thats awesome how u guys can drive like around the coast line of the island, theres no real similar thing in qld =.=
You have the right to remain silent, anything you do say will be quoted and used against you
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

phi-tec, planning on a move to the north of the island and I'd still easy do that cruise in a day, love Tassie.

I'd go on that cruise guys if I was down there atm, looks awesome. Probably won't be a year or 2 till I move south though :cry:
Valandis91
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Valandis91 »

RallyMad wrote:phi-tec, planning on a move to the north of the island and I'd still easy do that cruise in a day, love Tassie.

I'd go on that cruise guys if I was down there atm, looks awesome. Probably won't be a year or 2 till I move south though :cry:
Let us know when your down!

Those roads will still be there. You will cream with the sorts of roads we have down here...
Definitely fto country ;)
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Valandis91 wrote: Those roads will still be there. You will cream with the sorts of roads we have down here...
Definitely fto country ;)
lol, so true, only made it as far as Ranelagh/Huonville last time I was down in a rented FG XR6, was missing the FTO a lot that long weekend. only had time for the boring midland on my way back up to Launceston as well, though I reckon I'm looking forward to my first trip up/down the Tasman Highway in a FTO rather than a rented car anyway ;)