Tas owners

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

bradlovell
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Tas owners

Post by bradlovell »

Was just curious to see how many tassie owners we actually have on here! Im starting to see a few more FTO's around now!
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

I'm here................occaisonally. :-)

Brad,

Saw your car again the other day.

Do you still have it? I thought you were contemplating selling?

Cheers

Chris
bradlovell
Grease Monkey

Post by bradlovell »

Hi

Yeah I still have it mate. Was thinking about selling but not going to now I dont think. I like it to much =)

I reckon I will hold onto it for the time being.

You may have noticed that I didnt have my normal Front on?? The DC lip in getting fixed. had some big cracks in it. Got a mate doing it for me, re-fibreglassing and paint for $60. So cant go wrong there!
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

You may have noticed that I didnt have my normal Front on?? The DC lip in getting fixed. had some big cracks in it. Got a mate doing it for me, re-fibreglassing and paint for $60. So cant go wrong there!
I used to have the same lip, got sick of hitting every speedhump and steep driveway so sold it to a mate in QLD.
Yeah I still have it mate. Was thinking about selling but not going to now I dont think. I like it to much =)
Was thinking of doing the same myself as we need something bigger, especially after my fiancee bought a new puppy whilst I was away on a work trip.

Have ended up keeping the FTO and am currently looking at getting a Twin Turbo Subaru wagon as well. :-)

Cheers

Chris
bradlovell
Grease Monkey

Post by bradlovell »

Nice. Yeah i think I will hold onto it for a bit longer yet. Starting to see a few more around down here actually.