New FTO owner in Tassie

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Agent001
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

New FTO owner in Tassie

Post by Agent001 »

Thought I might as well make myself visible in this Tasmania thread.

Just got a FTO 2 weeks ago, love it...Anybody else from Tassie, especially Hobart, introduce themselves to me? Don't be harsh k... :D

Anyways, since I'm here, wanna ask any of you guys if you know anywhere where they can do a good and cheap job of fixing the rust on my roof, doing a good polish for my car, and fixing an immobiliser plus alarm.

Hope to hear some replies!

P.S. Btw, Im a student at uni here, don't know if any of u happen to be in uni or anything... :D
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

OMG another Tassie FTO owner.........

Welcome!!!

What's you FTO look like so we can say hi if we see you about?

"if you know anywhere where they can do a good and cheap job of fixing the rust on my roof"

No panelbeater is good and cheap I am afraid.........you get what you pay for.........I would try Bochino's out at Moonah, they have a good reputation.

"doing a good polish for my car"

I have been recommended "Spit and Polish" in North Hobart by a friend but have not been there myself.

Cheers

Chris
Agent001
Apprentice

Post by Agent001 »

I'm driving a black FTO GPX....you should see me my car easily on most uni days i reckon....I stay in Sandy Bay as well....

How bout you? Whereabouts u from?

Yeah, about the rust on the roof, it's pretty annoying, and Im just scared that it would only get worse if i leave it...but I would probably drop in to a panel beater and ask how much it costs...u have any idea roughly how much??
Breza
Mechanic

Post by Breza »

How bout you? Whereabouts u from?
I am in Kingston..................standard looking Black FTO GPX with a sunroof.
Yeah, about the rust on the roof, it's pretty annoying, and Im just scared that it would only get worse if i leave it...but I would probably drop in to a panel beater and ask how much it costs...u have any idea roughly how much??
No idea sorry, never had to have it done.
Agent001
Apprentice

Post by Agent001 »

Ahh ic....

I'll go and find it out sometime soon then. Thanks for the help mate. Nice to meet you. :D