FTO Australia Scrap Yard

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

nosman
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by nosman »

Hi everyone im back in Oz and i was cleaning my cupboard out and found this, so im donating it to the club. Sam you might want to pick this up when you go past Port :D

Thanks
Lukas[/img]
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

shotgun the mirror and light...

if i can get it posted....

and who do i pay? :?
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

f&*k that was quick yang
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
nosman
Grease Monkey

Post by nosman »

lol that was quick..... Yang one thing, the light is in good nick but the tabs that you put the screws into to hold on to the car are snapped. oh and the mirror needs to be rebuilt lol.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

nosman wrote:lol that was quick..... Yang one thing, the light is in good nick but the tabs that you put the screws into to hold on to the car are snapped. oh and the mirror needs to be rebuilt lol.
bahaha
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
nosman
Grease Monkey

Post by nosman »

theres always a catch :lol:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

:oops:
just realised that i posted the shotgun thing 8mins after he posted them up.. i swear it was just by chance... i'm not stalking the forum for parts... honest (although me checking the forum as the first thing i do when i wake up may have helped a little)
if the mirror is the passenger side one then i'll take it still (missing that from my rolling shell), and i'll still take the light as well (rolling shell doesnt have any lol)
kiz wrote:
nosman
Grease Monkey

Post by nosman »

Well if you talk to Sam he is coming down my way sometime this month so he might be able to take it back up with him. Or otherwise I can post it, but dont really want to lol but i will just for the sake that you need it Yang haha. :lol:
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

nosman wrote:Well if you talk to Sam he is coming down my way sometime this month so he might be able to take it back up with him. Or otherwise I can post it, but dont really want to lol but i will just for the sake that you need it Yang haha. :lol:
awww, thanks :oops:
well if sam's going down there soon then i'll wait (he can use it as black mail to force me to go to another meet up again lol)

but it still leaves me with my original question.. who do i pay for what? lol
kiz wrote:
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

I'll be going down on friday 23rd and coming back on monday 2nd.

Cant wait for it... should be great fun.

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

BorepYano wrote:
but it still leaves me with my original question.. who do i pay for what? lol
ehhh just give it to him.... then he might have some petrol money to come on another cruz
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

lol @ yang .. the resident club vulture ;) :P
nosman
Grease Monkey

Post by nosman »

light and mirror sold to Yang. :D
REDDERthanyours
Grease Monkey

Post by REDDERthanyours »

anyone got chrome dial rings for the speedo and clock etc...?
FYNFTO

need speedo cluster URGENTLY!!!

Post by FYNFTO »

hey guys im in desperate need of a cluster my revs are still working but the speedo is gone i have tried calling soo many people in melbourne no one has any im currently driving my car with no speedo at all which is annoying because i have to drive next to people to see what speed they are doing and when i pull up mext to them they think im trying to race them n drive off LOL so yeah any help would be appreciated.

-jase
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey man I got a 4 speed auto 1 with white face dials if u want man or is yours a manual or 5 speed auto
psychosquall

Post by psychosquall »

looking for the panel that fits into the gear box for a mistubishi 95, 0433566721 please provie price as well

thanks
Azz41

Re: FTO Australia Scrap Yard

Post by Azz41 »

i have a smashed fto cluster.. its off a tiptronic one... has a good circuit board on the back which could be what you need
summu

Post by summu »

Hi all, looking for headlights, had an accident had to replace the bumper bar and found that the headlights connection(tab)which screws to the body is broken. Location is melbourne, please help me guys
dweebies

Post by dweebies »

hey guys i was wondering if you have a engine mount on the left hand side for a 1997 auto fto i cant seem to find one mine has 3 bolts whilst the ones ive looked at have 4 need help please