LSD MANUAL CONVERSION KIT !

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

destinationtoby
Broke it
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by destinationtoby »

$500

Absolutely everything you need to convert your auto fto to manual !
Including:
A brand new clutch kit ! ( Still in the box) which has, new thrust bearing,clutch plate & pressure plate.
Flywheel
5 speed LSD gearbox smooth as hell
Clutch foot pedal assembly
Master & Slave cylinders with fluid line.
Selector cables & bracket
Gearstick shifter assembly
Drive shafts

Manual conversion is pretty damn easy if your have some basic mechanical knowledge. Can be done in a day.

Can organise postage anywhere. Just ask.
Cheers
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Re: LSD MANUAL CONVERSION KIT !

Post by Funugs »

Bought his kit,

Didn't send the "brand new clutch kit" (which was the only reason I decided to buy it, most valuable part in the whole kit... never arrived)
Didn't send shift gaitor boot or clips
Flywheel was heavily rusted
Gearbox rusted and inside bell housing covered in burnt motor oil
Clutch mating plate bent
Sent like 3 bolts with the entire kit so now have hunt down part numbers and order all the correct bolts from mitsi

Ignores all my messages, and blocked my phone number.

THANKS MATE!

10/10 service, highly recommended A+ seller, would do business with again.
destinationtoby
Broke it

Didn't send the "brand new clutch kit" (which was the only reason I decided to buy it, most valuable part in the whole kit... never arrived) .
We've already been over this. And it's certainly not the most valuable. It's actually probably the cheapest. Go try and buy a fto manual lsd gear box from the local parts place and see how cheap it is. And I told you it was gone, if you bought the conversion purely for the cheapo clutch kit, then you shouldn't even own a car.

[quote="Funugs"] Flywheel was heavily rusted .[/qu.ote]
Yeah because you used it as a f**king boat anchor then took photos to be a Whiney bitch on here.

[quote="Funugs"] Gearbox rusted and inside bell housing covered in burnt motor oil [/qu.ote]
was in perfect condition, and the black sooty stuff on the inside of bellhousing is normal. Wipe it off with a rag :roll
:

[quote="Funugs"] Sent like 3 bolts with the entire kit so now have hunt down part numbers and order all the correct bolts from mitsi[/qu.ote] I sent all the bolts needed , labeled in sandwich bags

[quote="Funugs"] Ignores all my messages, and blocked my phone number. [/qu.ote]
Have replied to all your messages, haven't blocked your number & contacted you on Facebook.
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

ROR!
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

"We've already been over this" No mate, no we haven't, where and when have we been over this, this is literally 100% of the communication exchanged https://imgur.com/gallery/syM2o/new , if you recon you talked to me over the phone, you either have the wrong guy or your a complete liar and I'd like to see proof of your call history.

Ye the LSD box is worth more than the clutch kit but it is in no way the cheapest part of the whole kit, that's the dumbest sh*t ever. Cheapest new clutch kit I could find was $270 on ebay, that's more than half of what I paid for the entire kit. Ppl are knocking off sh*t condition FTO's for $500-1000 every second week on here, gearbox n all, of coarse if you go to a parts place your ganna get ripped off cus its a 20yr old grey import.

And no I literally received 2 bolts that where in one zip lock bag, I spent about 15mins pulling apart every layer of paper in that box trying to find any stray bolts and I eventually found a 3rd bolt, that was all.

Really you've replied to all my messages, lmfao who the fk are you replying to cus I haven't received sh*t, please show me a screenshot of your replies, my inbox here kinda proves that your last msg to me was on Oct 1st http://i.imgur.com/EKCFeLy.png and that was you telling me the consignment number for the shipment. Everything after that you have ignored.
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Funugs wrote:Ye the LSD box is worth more than the clutch kit but it is in no way the cheapest part of the whole kit, that's the dumbest sh*t ever. Cheapest new clutch kit I could find was $270 on ebay, that's more than half of what I paid for the entire kit. Ppl are knocking off sh*t condition FTO's for $500-1000 every second week on here, gearbox n all, of coarse if you go to a parts place your ganna get ripped off cus its a 20yr old grey import.

And no I literally received 2 bolts that where in one zip lock bag, I spent about 15mins pulling apart every layer of paper in that box trying to find any stray bolts and I eventually found a 3rd bolt, that was all.
LSD box alone could probably be sold for 400 bucks and clutch is 300 bucks for a standard duty exedy, 380 for a HD.

Rusty flywheel is nothing. You should get it machined anyway, what's the difference? Same with inside the box. It's just old crap which is normal (I spent 2 hours and half a dozen cans of degreaser cleaning mine up when I built my car)

Take one of the bolts and go get the rest in the same size... no big deal.

Go buy a shift gaitor, theyre like ten bucks..

As for the rest of the sh*t, it's used parts. You're not gonna get brand new shiny everything.. for $500.. from a used setup.. from a 20 year old car...
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

Daniel2019 wrote:
Funugs wrote:Ye the LSD box is worth more than the clutch kit but it is in no way the cheapest part of the whole kit, that's the dumbest sh*t ever. Cheapest new clutch kit I could find was $270 on ebay, that's more than half of what I paid for the entire kit. Ppl are knocking off sh*t condition FTO's for $500-1000 every second week on here, gearbox n all, of coarse if you go to a parts place your ganna get ripped off cus its a 20yr old grey import.

LSD box alone could probably be sold for 400 bucks and clutch is 300 bucks for a standard duty exedy, 380 for a HD.

Rusty flywheel is nothing. You should get it machined anyway, what's the difference? Same with inside the box. It's just old crap which is normal (I spent 2 hours and half a dozen cans of degreaser cleaning mine up when I built my car)

Take one of the bolts and go get the rest in the same size... no big deal.

Go buy a shift gaitor, theyre like ten bucks..

As for the rest of the sh*t, it's used parts. You're not gonna get brand new shiny everything.. for $500.. from a used setup.. from a 20 year old car...
Ye thats not the point, already cleaned up most of it and I would have been happy to look past all the little sh*t if I actually received the damn clutch kit. I paid for a complete kit, "Absolutely everything you need to convert " his words... Of coarse I'm not gonna be happy when I find out I have to spend another $300 on a clutch kit + another $50-100 on various other little sh*t.
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

There's no "little sh*t" to look past with used parts. You buy it as is. If it looked brand new he wouldn't be selling it for $300.

And most of the bolts you can reuse from your current box.

And chances are these "whole wrecks" wouldn't have a LSD in them.

Fact is, he sold the clutch kit separately before you even purchased it.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
destinationtoby
Broke it

Send it back and I'll refund money no worries, would rather sell it to someone who isn't a dipshit.
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

destinationtoby wrote:Send it back and I'll refund money no worries, would rather sell it to someone who isn't a dipshit.
f**k you mate, your the dipshit, why don't you at least admit that your in the wrong here and that you never told me you sold off the clutch kit, stop pretending I have no right to be mad with you. Your full of it and you never responded to any of my messages cus you knew you where wrong and thought I would just go away if you ignored me long enough. Only time you respond is when its in public and your rep is on the line.
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

If there's anything Toby doesn't care about it's his reputation.... :lol:
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
destinationtoby
Broke it

Vectose wrote:If there's anything Toby doesn't care about it's his reputation.... :lol:
:lol:
Funugs wrote:
destinationtoby wrote:Send it back and I'll refund money no worries, would rather sell it to someone who isn't a dipshit.
f**k you mate, your the dipshit, why don't you at least admit that your in the wrong here and that you never told me you sold off the clutch kit, stop pretending I have no right to be mad with you. Your full of it and you never responded to any of my messages cus you knew you where wrong and thought I would just go away if you ignored me long enough. Only time you respond is when its in public and your rep is on the line.
I've responded each fkn time, with the same sh*t each time. Youre tosser trying to verbally bash me into giving u a free gearbox, because it wasn't new enough for you. When u rang we discussed what was included and that clutch kit (which was well under $200 brand new) was sold to Ryan for $50. I don't know how many times I have to say it, send it back (or drop it) u have my address and I'll give u a refund to go buy your $500 wreck, f**k I'll even cover half the shipping back to me as I've had offers for double what u paid. Plus it's a small price to pay to stop whinging like a little bitch making angry posts about me
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

destinationtoby wrote:
Vectose wrote:If there's anything Toby doesn't care about it's his reputation.... :lol:
:lol:
Funugs wrote:
I've responded each fkn time, with the same sh*t each time. Youre tosser trying to verbally bash me into giving u a free gearbox, because it wasn't new enough for you. When u rang we discussed what was included and that clutch kit (which was well under $200 brand new) was sold to Ryan for $50. I don't know how many times I have to say it, send it back (or drop it) u have my address and I'll give u a refund to go buy your $500 wreck, f**k I'll even cover half the shipping back to me as I've had offers for double what u paid. Plus it's a small price to pay to stop whinging like a little bitch making angry posts about me
Your the one trying to verbally bash me into accepting an incomplete kit and acting like I should be f**king grateful for it. I've already paid for the gearbox, the condition isn't the problem, I just want you to deliver what was actually agreed upon, the damn clutch kit.

And how stupid are you, I have posted a screenshot of my inbox (http://i.imgur.com/EKCFeLy.png) and the last message you sent me was the one telling me the consignment number for the shipment... Then everything beyond that has been ignored. That is fact, not my opinion. So stop going on about how you responded to everything. We have never talked on the phone, not once (another fact), I told you, send me some screenshots of your replies or your call history or w.e, but you wont. Because they don't f**king exist cus your full of it. And please point me to where I can get this mystery clutch kit for "well under" $200 brand new.
Last edited by Funugs on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

cloud.jpg
cloud.jpg (96.29 KiB) Viewed 1023 times
I fix cars.
destinationtoby
Broke it

image.png
image.png (108.09 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
destinationtoby
Broke it

Contact them, Twas about $160 for the exact kit
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

f**k yeah get a brass button clutch for all the city driving you guys do!
I fix cars.
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

destinationtoby wrote:Contact them, Twas about $160 for the exact kit
How about you contact them and go buy one, then send it to me... like you where supposed to...
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

Ahhhh I remember you now, you're old mate that refused to listen to everyone in your "help I think I fucked my timing and I think my head gasket is broken and theres heaps of smoke but I don't want to listen to anyone and just get a comp test done" thread...

I see.
I fix cars.
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

Daniel2019 wrote:Ahhhh I remember you now, you're old mate that refused to listen to everyone in your "help I think I fucked my timing and I think my head gasket is broken and theres heaps of smoke but I don't want to listen to anyone and just get a comp test done" thread...

I see.
Daniel buddy. I get that your trying to support your friend or w.e by talking sh*t to try discredit me, but srsly man just stay out of it, thats got nothing to do with this, I was panicked as fk at the time cus I thought I destroyed my car.