LSD MANUAL CONVERSION KIT !

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Daniel2019
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: LSD MANUAL CONVERSION KIT !

Post by Daniel2019 »

spetz wrote:just as the buyer was explicitly told what he would receive.
Also, I'm not sure that this is even the case.
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
destinationtoby
Broke it

Post by destinationtoby »

spetz wrote:If you were to receive the kit back, it would be implied and expected that you would receive everything back, just as the buyer was explicitly told what he would receive.
Certainly if you received fewer parts than what was expected, you wouldn't provide the full refund?
By the same notion you should offer some reimbursement for not including what the sale advertisement had outlined.

Additionally, I have read your posts, you really shouldn't be labeling anything stupid, if you know what I mean.

:lol: oh yeah, send back the lsd, he keeps the box. Oh and I'll take the slave cylinders, he can have the foot pedals......
Now The stupidest sh*t I've read on here, go home u fkn spastic.
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Daniel, this is the original for sale thread and the first post does say the clutch is included:
"A brand new clutch kit ! ( Still in the box) which has, new thrust bearing,clutch plate & pressure plate. "

The idea I am trying to explain here is that it is very reasonable that some reimbursement is made for the fact that the clutch kit was not received.

Destinationtoby, you seem to be reluctant to grasp the fact that you are an individual of low intellect. Trust me when I tell you I have read your posts, and you really shouldn't label anything or anyone "stupid".
destinationtoby
Broke it

spetz wrote:Daniel, this is the original for sale thread and the first post does say the clutch is included:
"A brand new clutch kit ! ( Still in the box) which has, new thrust bearing,clutch plate & pressure plate. "

The idea I am trying to explain here is that it is very reasonable that some reimbursement is made for the fact that the clutch kit was not received.

Destinationtoby, you seem to be reluctant to grasp the fact that you are an individual of low intellect. Trust me when I tell you I have read your posts, and you really shouldn't label anything or anyone "stupid".

The idea you're trying to explain is stupid, original for sale thread is irrelevant as other terms were discussed and agreed upon, like the price etc... Your comments are also irrelevant and invalid.. Once again, go home stupid.
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
destinationtoby
Broke it

spetz wrote: you really shouldn't label anything or anyone "stupid".
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (67.74 KiB) Viewed 878 times
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Hmmmm. this is not productive. The comments from third parties are not helping. This issue needs to be sorted between the two people involved, not made into a public free for all.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    spetz
    Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

Agreed dstocks, however the seller's level of maturity really prohibits any progress here.
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

I agree, there doesnt seem to be any negotiation occurring, but the comments arent changing the stance of either party, all they are doing is making it worse. Not productive.
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      destinationtoby
      Broke it

dstocks wrote:, but the comments arent changing the stance of either party, productive.
      ^

NEither are any of the above ^
      dstocks
      National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Thats what im saying Toby. Im trying to get everyone else to stay out of it and not get involved and take sides as it is not helping anyone
        ZFL45H1
        Oldtimer

Post by ZFL45H1 »

Get over it, let it go and move on. You both won't be happy no matter what happens. Just grow a pair both swallow your pride and part ways. [THUMBS UP SIGN] The club doesn't need this public, personally I'd lock the thread [WINKING FACE]
        gotta get there one day :)