LSD MANUAL CONVERSION KIT !

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Vectose
Forum Moderator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: LSD MANUAL CONVERSION KIT !

Post by Vectose »

Funugs wrote:I was panicked as fk at the time cus I thought I destroyed my car.
And yet didn't listen to anyone, but doing what you wanted and ignoring everyone's advice.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

Vectose wrote:
Funugs wrote:I was panicked as fk at the time cus I thought I destroyed my car.
And yet didn't listen to anyone, but doing what you wanted and ignoring everyone's advice.
Once again... has absolutely nothing to do with this post.
destinationtoby
Broke it

Post by destinationtoby »

Funugs wrote:
destinationtoby wrote:Contact them, Twas about $160 for the exact kit
How about you contact them and go buy one, then send it to me... like you where supposed to...
How about no.
Because nothing is faster than a p plater in a commodore.....
except maybe a p plater on a unicorn
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

If you didn't go off like this and spoke normally over the phone you might of been able to organise Toby to send you some bolts and maybe subsidised half your clutch kit. Like a grown up....
destinationtoby
Broke it

silverGPX wrote:If you didn't go off like this and spoke normally over the phone you might of been able to organise Toby to send you some bolts and maybe subsidised half your clutch kit. Like a grown up....
Lol srsly? No way, I sent the fkn bell housing bolts & the ones that attatch the shifter assembly down. And the whole point of his whinging is to try & scam me for something (or maybe I trolled him on facey and he's taking it personally) I dunno. But at the end of the day, if he's not happy, I've offered a refund.
FTOcrazy273 wrote: Destinationtoby probably has one of THE best FTO's on the forum I never get tired of looking at his pics! Good work mate!
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

f**ken muppet :lol: :lol:
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

destinationtoby wrote:
silverGPX wrote:If you didn't go off like this and spoke normally over the phone you might of been able to organise Toby to send you some bolts and maybe subsidised half your clutch kit. Like a grown up....
Lol srsly? No way, I sent the fkn bell housing bolts & the ones that attatch the shifter assembly down. And the whole point of his whinging is to try & scam me for something (or maybe I trolled him on facey and he's taking it personally) I dunno. But at the end of the day, if he's not happy, I've offered a refund.
Why don't you get a couple more of your buddies to come side with you and call me a dickhead, I think its working! :facepalm2:

Trust me, anyone who reads this thread that doesn't know you, see's you as the dickhead not me. I have made a purchase, you have not delivered what was promised, and I'm the "scammer" for trying to get what I paid for... ye bruh, makes sense

Its already been established that you sold me the kit without telling me you sold off the clutch kit to ya mate. You always ignore the facts and just come back with some sh*t reply like "send it back then" when you know I'm right. How about you actually address what I said about you not replying to anything or that we have never spoken on the phone or anywhere else, and I don't know wtf your on about with that "trolled him on facey" bullshit, cus I have never received any FB message from you or anyone in regards to this. So your either talking sh*t to some random guy who has no clue wtf your talking about, or you're completely full of it. Probably full of it, since you recon you responded to everything I have sent when I have proven that's not true. How about you show me some proof of these imaginary "replies" of yours and all the other bullshit communication you recon happened.
silverGPX
9.5"

Post by silverGPX »

Take it to a small claims court if you're so serious dude or accept a refund. No use waffling on here.
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

Go off like this... wtf do you even mean, I would have loved to have sorted this out in private but clearly Toby only replies when its in public and his rep is on the line. When I called I barely got 5 words in before he realized what I was calling about and hung up on me. I didn't want to make a public post but if he thinks he can resolve this by just ignoring me, I might as well make it public for everyone to see and to pressure him into doing the right thing. I was hoping for some support from the community but clearly you guys all seem to be cool with paying for something then only receiving some of it.
mezje
Mechanic

Post by mezje »

silverGPX wrote:Take it to a small claims court if you're so serious dude or accept a refund. No use waffling on here.
This.
Funugs wrote:Go off like this... wtf do you even mean, I would have loved to have sorted this out in private but clearly Toby only replies when its in public and his rep is on the line. When I called I barely got 5 words in before he realized what I was calling about and hung up on me. I didn't want to make a public post but if he thinks he can resolve this by just ignoring me, I might as well make it public for everyone to see and to pressure him into doing the right thing. I was hoping for some support from the community but clearly you guys all seem to be cool with paying for something then only receiving some of it.
Sounds like Toby definitely should have replied sooner, but can't jump to conclusions and make a thread worded like this. You should have just made a thread explaining the situation calmly instead of just calling him out and having a cry.
Funugs
Grease Monkey

Post by Funugs »

mezje wrote:
silverGPX wrote:Take it to a small claims court if you're so serious dude or accept a refund. No use waffling on here.
This.
Funugs wrote:Go off like this... wtf do you even mean, I would have loved to have sorted this out in private but clearly Toby only replies when its in public and his rep is on the line. When I called I barely got 5 words in before he realized what I was calling about and hung up on me. I didn't want to make a public post but if he thinks he can resolve this by just ignoring me, I might as well make it public for everyone to see and to pressure him into doing the right thing. I was hoping for some support from the community but clearly you guys all seem to be cool with paying for something then only receiving some of it.
Sounds like Toby definitely should have replied sooner, but can't jump to conclusions and make a thread worded like this. You should have just made a thread explaining the situation calmly instead of just calling him out and having a cry.
I gave him weeks to reply to my multiple messages, thought he might be really busy or something, but then I saw he was still showing up and posting on the forum while my msgs where unanswered. So after a few calls he finally picked up the phone and I started introducing myself as the guy who bought the kit and he hangs up and blocks my number, that's when I knew this guy was f**king me around on purpose. So fk me, if its all somehow one big misunderstanding ill apologize and delete the post but I'm 99% sure that's not the case.
Vectose
Forum Moderator

Post by Vectose »

He offered you a refund, accept it or keep the box and buy your own clutch. Simple enough.
Bennoz wrote:
Technikhaus wrote:What is in said Bens big penis by the way?
A whoooole lot 'o jism 8)
destinationtoby
Broke it

Funugs wrote:
Go off like this... wtf do you even mean, I would have loved to have sorted this out in private but clearly Toby only replies when its in public and his rep is on the line. When I called I barely got 5 words in before he realized what I was calling about and hung up on me. I didn't want to make a public post but if he thinks he can resolve this by just ignoring me, I might as well make it public for everyone to see and to pressure him into doing the right thing. I was hoping for some support from the community but clearly you guys all seem to be cool with paying for something then only receiving some of it.

Lol this is the biggest load of sh*t :lol:
destinationtoby
Broke it

Funugs wrote:, if its all somehow one big misunderstanding ill apologize and delete the post but I'm 99% sure that's not the case.
Will you throw in a head job for good faith?
destinationtoby
Broke it

mezje wrote:
This.
Not this lol there's nothing to claim....which is why he won't...
Return & refund or fukoff. < that offer is running out too, as you've had it long enough to make a decision or break it by now .
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Small claims will ask what have you done to resolve before taking legal action ...

Ohh .. The seller offered me a refund ...

Small claims .. GTFO :arrow:
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

What if the situation is reversed?

Destinationtoby, would you offer a full refund to funugs if he returns the kit minus some parts?
destinationtoby
Broke it

spetz wrote:What if the situation is reversed?

Destinationtoby, would you offer a full refund to funugs if he returns the kit minus some parts?
What if that's the 2nd stupidest comment in this whole thread
spetz
Oldtimer

Post by spetz »

If you were to receive the kit back, it would be implied and expected that you would receive everything back, just as the buyer was explicitly told what he would receive.
Certainly if you received fewer parts than what was expected, you wouldn't provide the full refund?
By the same notion you should offer some reimbursement for not including what the sale advertisement had outlined.

Additionally, I have read your posts, you really shouldn't be labeling anything stupid, if you know what I mean.
Daniel2019
Oldtimer

Post by Daniel2019 »

The difference is though if Toby gives old mate a refund, then nobody has lost any money or items and everyone is just back to square one. If Toby gives old mate a refund because he's not happy with whatever happened, then fine, but if Toby gives all his money back and this dude keeps an item or two, then Toby has lost whatever that item(s) was/is and this fella has just got whatever it is for free just because he's complaning about quality of 20 year old, used parts.
I fix cars.
Bennoz wrote:I got Bali beli & sharted on my phone. But it was fun :D
bjk wrote:you old people are no help at all.