For Sale: FTO Jacket

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

HiRAEdd
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

For Sale: FTO Jacket

Post by HiRAEdd »

I'm selling the last of my FTO fanboy merchandise. My last FTO was sadly sold a few years ago and I think now is the time to let go of the jacket too ;) The jacket wasn't worn all the much and has only touched the sweet fabric of FTO seats ;)

I imported the jacket from the UK, the same seller is still on Ebay and selling similar jackets for over $100 AUD plus shipping. The jacket was custom made to my specifications hence why it's a little different to the current offerings. Brandings aside, the jacket is actually really nice and quite warm. The jacket features finely detailed embroidery directly on the fabric - not patches. The jacket is equipped with 2 outside hand pockets and one inside, zipped chest pocket. The outside is cotton/silk mix giving it a luxury feel and a plush look. Inside is satin lined with both insulation and padding. The waist and cuffs are knit stretch fabric.

If you love your FTO, you'll love this jacket.

The size is a "large" to fit a 43 - 45 inch chest.

It's seriously in great condition, I'd like to get $50 for it but I'm a realist. Happy to talk price with someone who loves their FTO as much as I loved mine :) I'm in Redcliffe, Queensland but can post it I'm guessing for around $15. Or pick-up is fine of course.
20160127_211148.jpg
20160127_211148.jpg (124.8 KiB) Viewed 714 times
REDDERthanyours
Grease Monkey

Re: For Sale: FTO Jacket

Post by REDDERthanyours »

ooooh!