6A12 Parallel Fuel Feed

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please Post:
* Picture if possible
* Details
* Price
* State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Shane001
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

6A12 Parallel Fuel Feed

Post by Shane001 »

Hi guys,

Putting my parallel fuel feed setup from the racecar up for sale. I was going to keep this for fittings for the new racecar but too much work went into this to cut it up, and I won't need all these fittings anyway.

So putting it up for sale if anyone is interested. This provides a parallel fuel feed to both banks of injectors, along with an adjustable fuel pressure regulator and an NPT port for a fuel pressure guage.

All up there is around $500 worth of Speedflow fittings, plus the hose, plus the regulator and my time putting this together.

Asking $400 firm plus post or pickup from Dundas Valley, Sydney.
Includes everything you need except the following as I already scavenged these for the Zed, cost around $30;
1x 821-06 Speedflow 821 Series Male AN Flare Union - 90 Degree -6AN
2x 816-06-02 Speedflow 816 Series Male -6AN Flare to 1/8 NPT Adapters - Straight
Also doesn't include a fuel pressure guage or sender but you can add one anytime as it includes the fitting with a 1/8 NPT port.

I don't know if the fuel pressure reg is a genuine Malpassi or not. Seemed to work well on the racecar, though every now and then I'd get a bit of pressure creep, never did get around to figuring out what was causing it, not sure if it was the regulator, guage or something else. Again this can easily be replaced with a newer reg if needed.

Includes everything you see in this pic;

Some additional pics of it installed. Only modification required is a couple of holes for a mounting bracket for the FPR, and you'll need to trim a little out of the cam covers as per the pics.
spetz
Oldtimer

Re: 6A12 Parallel Fuel Feed

Post by spetz »

Out of curiosity, is there an advantage to this on near stock engines?
Shane001
Oldtimer

Re: 6A12 Parallel Fuel Feed

Post by Shane001 »

Other than the ability to adjust fuel pressure, on near stock probably not. If you're pushing the limits then it's a supporting mod.

Guarantees more consistent fuel pressure to all injectors, vs possible drop off on last injectors in line.

I can't say I saw any power difference as I never dyno tested back to back.
Throttle did feel a little 'crisper' up top. But then I was also running a bit higher fuel pressure, because I could 8)