* General Discussions

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

kaveman
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

2007 super sprint NSW

Post by kaveman »

hi all

yes i am running again this year, i hope to see someone come out and have a look, they are great days and you get to see what your car can really do, i am still quicker then a XR6 turbo around oran park and eastern creek

find out about it all at http://www.motorsportprivateer.com.au/p ... ct=TEAMFTO

see you all there

robert
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

hey mate

looks fantastic. Ive got my car ready for my next track day at the end of March...should be fun.

I was thinking to setup my FTO for the track also this year, think Ben was also but I need a manual. I think it would be good and a bit easier to drive with some semis, i have ok suspension already just need some wheels and a GR engine turbo setup for that extra HP...

I find the R33 a bit crazy sometimes cos it puts down so much power so quickly...I have had some crazy times so far...my heal/toe work is not great :P

I would love to come but obviously not easy from down here...get some pics and have a drive :P

How many cars turn up usually? what are the otehr classes like?

personally i just ordered another set of rims and some RE55s for the track...i'm going to try and do as many as posssible this year.

Good to see u out there kicking arse.
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

Normally about 80 cars turn up

everything from open wheelers through to stock standard road cars

there is an ex mirage cup car that we front wheel drive cars like to chase as he has been doing it for a while and we try to follow his lines, he still has about 3-4 seconds on us around oran park

thanks robert
The Ex-Sec