FTO's in Motor Sport.
* Event Results
* General Discussions

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

HICAS
jedwabna poszewka promocja

SAU NSW Texikhana 2008v2, Sutton Road, Canberra

Post by HICAS »

Due to a high amount of interest earlier on in the year not backed by people following through, Skylines Australia NSW may be cancelling the second Texikhana this year and not holding any more. Having not attended one thus far, as well as me already laying down my money and organising accommodation, I really don't want this to happen. So I'm here to hopefully put some FTOs on the pan so at the very minimum get Texikhana to go ahead so I can see what it's all about

The link to the forum can be found below
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums ... 27326.html

FFS, it even filters "Skyline" in URLs rofl

The event is thus follows:
Abo Bob wrote: Aaaaaaaand here we go again.

Event: Texikhana

Date: Sunday 14 September

Cost:
$100 per member, $115 per non member. Cars can be double entered with 2 drivers.
You will also need a CAMS or AASA licence. AASA licences cost $50 on the day, last for a year and can be used at Wakefield. Direct deposit or Paypal/Credit Card accepted.

Venue:
Sutton Road Driver Training Centre, Canberra

Format:
Part 1; Sutton Road have a back track which is shaped like a racetrack but is more like the Old Pacific Hwy or National Park Road. We use cones set up as gates to keep the speeds down and things safe.
Part 2; We will be using the wet skid pan again as Sutton Road are being harsh on our use of the big dry one. We will have several different layouts on the skid pan to make it challenging. It's more difficult than it looks and great fun.

Restrictions:
Street registered cars only with proper exhausts. That means no straight through pipes or screamers.
Limit of 40 cars so everyone gets plenty of time out there.

What should you bring:
A roadworthy car not leaking anything, a helmet for the back track, long sleeves and pants, covered shoes, sunscreen, a hat and most importantly, a good attitude.

Plan of attack:
Most people will go down the night before and stay at Eaglehawk Holiday Park. We will start a separate thread for this. There is a pub next door and everyone will go there for dinner and drinks. Next morning we get up early and get to the venue. Cars are scruitineered then we have a driver's briefing. After this we split into two groups sending one to the skid pan and one to the back track. After Group 1 gets two runs each of the back track the groups swap and repeat. Lunch then repeat the morning with a different course on the skid pan. We usually run two courses in both directions on the skid pan.

Pic of the venue:

Link to entry form.

List of confirmed entrants:

Abo bob
N1GTR
Kuma J
Sheng
V_S_P_E_C
Primordial
JAS-25T
GT-5732
ZCR
Joeyz
Floydweswood
Turismo
Kujotik
CeJay
DriftGTS
Jeffboyracer
Cassbo
Syren

PAYMENT

Hey guys,

Sorry it took so long but here is the link to the entry form.

Once you have submitted your entry form some options will come up to pay with paypal if you choose to use that method.

Direct EFT is still available.

Any problems please send D_I_F a PM.
[/img]
スカイライン R33 GTS25-t

[img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9493/hic45ssigpw8.jpg[/img]