* Event Results
* General Discussions

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Shane001
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

We're going to Bathurst!!

Post by Shane001 »

Pack u're bags ladies and gents we're going to Bathurst!!

To the best of my knowledge the Mitsubishi FTO has NEVER raced at Mt Panorama, EVER!! WTF!!?! lol! Well we're going to fix that little glitch of motorsport history ;)

On the Easter long weekend (April 2-4) we'll be racing with Prod Sports at the FOSC (Festival of Sporting Cars) annual race event at one of the greatest race tracks in the world, Mt Panorama, Bathurst.

I haven't seen an entry list yet but I expect we'll be racing with MX-5's, RX7's, Porsches, Lotus Elise's and maybe even the odd Ferarri! They even had a Ford GT40 replica racing last year.

As well as Prod Sports there will be several other categories including Improved Production, Group A & Group C, Historics and Combined Touring. So there will be plenty of variety and lots of racing all weekend long, including several big V8's and plenty of turbo's. Then on the Monday & Tuesday there is a 2 day regularity event (racing your times, not each other...supposedly lol). So 5 days of action packed racing around the mountain. Should be a great event!

Currently I'm entered for the race component of the weekend only. I'm keen to do the 6 hour regularity relay on the Monday / Tuesday also if I can pick up a sponsor for the event. Anyone interested? ;)

If anyone wants to come out for the weekend, tickets are $50 for a 3 day pass (Fri to Sun) or for individual days, it?s Friday $20, Saturday $25 and Sunday $20. For Monday and Tuesday a 2-day Pass is $30, while daily tickets are $20 each. (Children under 16 accompanied by an adult admitted free.) All tickets include access to the paddock area and grandstand, plus entry discounts to the National Motor Racing Museum on Conrod Straight.