FTO's in Motor Sport.
* Event Results
* General Discussions

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

RichardB
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by RichardB »

so what is the quickest FTO you guys have got that side of the pond. I ran a 12.24 the other day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydQ2Miae5rU and I should see 11's next time out.
The World's fastest FTO - sub 9's checkout www.mitsubishi-fto.net to see the latest time.

Sponsored by : NR Autosport, RB Performance, PPG Gearboxes, IPG Parts, S1 Chiropractic
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Thats F^&Ken quick man well done, isnt that turbo'ed and nossed
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
RichardB
Grease Monkey

Post by RichardB »

I8A4RE wrote:Thats F^&Ken quick man well done, isnt that turbo'ed and nossed
No nos, just a VR4 engine with a GT2876 turbo.
The World's fastest FTO - sub 9's checkout www.mitsubishi-fto.net to see the latest time.

Sponsored by : NR Autosport, RB Performance, PPG Gearboxes, IPG Parts, S1 Chiropractic
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Oh ok, standard engine or stronger internals. Thats the fastest FTO ive seen.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
RichardB
Grease Monkey

Post by RichardB »

just finished building it with Carrillo Rods and JE pistons, ported head

That was its first run out and its only running 1.4 bar (20psi) at the moment.

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

VERY NICE, what psi do you think she will hold.
RichardB
Grease Monkey

Post by RichardB »

I8A4RE wrote:VERY NICE, what psi do you think she will hold.
I want to run about 30psi but that may be on the limit of the turbo I have so may need to change turbos.

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

8O Wow man thats unreal, you must be pleased. Has she been dyno'ed?
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey guys took the car to the drags last night for the first tym and i ran a 16.202 at 88 mph i got a gpx tip but i am slowly getting my reaction time down just gotta get used to when to hit the accelrator anways tel me if ya think thatis quick for a tip. That was with full subs and ful tank off fuel
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

thats a good time well done, next time strip every thing out of it and s what see dose :twisted: and only have about 1/4 to 1/2 tank fuel as well.
but still good time for your first run.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

I think for a stock tip GPX then 88MPH is about right resulting in approx 16s pass. Good to see you giving it a go...
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

cool well i didnt now if that was a good time or not for my car as i am the only fto driver up here that goes to the drags yh i will take the subs out next tym and use the handbrake on the start line
FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

FtoSam wrote:Ready

Compare the trap speeds.. lol
will find a video of the other thing... but christ she was noisy...

Hey Richard, Would you mind updating that qtr mile list of yours to include this run for me??

Thanks mate..

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
RichardB
Grease Monkey

Post by RichardB »

Youve got some way to go mate..... I ran an 11.22 @ 132 last weekend and going for 10's :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhVCtpTsj54

FtoSam
Oldtimer

Post by FtoSam »

Wow.... thats an awesome result mate... Still in FWD??? If so, that is very impressive!...

If you dont mind could you send me a PM of the gear you're using? Apart from power stuff...

(i.e. suspension, tyres, cooling, Gearbox, etc etc)

Though i dare say that i'll be AWD before i get my power figures up close to yours...

If you need good deal on photography, let me know.
RichardB
Grease Monkey

Post by RichardB »

FtoSam wrote:Wow.... thats an awesome result mate... Still in FWD??? If so, that is very impressive!...

If you dont mind could you send me a PM of the gear you're using? Apart from power stuff...

(i.e. suspension, tyres, cooling, Gearbox, etc etc)

Though i dare say that i'll be AWD before i get my power figures up close to yours...
yes still FWD, 515bhp, 450lbft at 1.8bar boost

Ive just upped it to 2.0 bar, and added loads of ignition as Im going to be running on race fuel this weekend :)

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

keeps us updated on how you go
RichardB
Grease Monkey

Post by RichardB »

I8A4RE wrote:keeps us updated on how you go

soooooooo close 11.09 :D

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

RichardB wrote:

oh man thats awesome.......you gotta be happy with that
RichardB
Grease Monkey

Post by RichardB »

I8A4RE wrote:
RichardB wrote:

oh man thats awesome.......you gotta be happy with that
yeah, its not a bad effort :)