jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

They are pretty comfy when fitted right :wink:

Kinda like wearing a nappy when you got the runs!..... I've said too much 8O
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

SchumieFan wrote:
Teania wrote:A racing harness is much more comfortable to use on the track, thats just my personal opinion, they are however, not legal for normal road use.
are you serious? thats the stupidist thing ive ever heard! surely they are more safer? they are legal here, a few boys have them as well as normal belts, cause when you wear them and drop your ciggy while your driving or your coke etc..... "ahhhhhh cant move!!!!"
lol..... over here, having a cigarette or drinking anything while driving can also get you a fine if the copper is having a bad day. :P Technically, your hands should always be on the wheel...... (which always confuses me - as how are you supposed to drive a manual?? :? )

I believe (this is what I have been told by several people who race) that the reason the harnesses are not legal for normal road use is that if you have an accident where the car rolls - then you are pretty much stuffed. The normal lap/sash belt allows for sideways movement. Full roll cages are also not legal on road registered cars - and NFI where that silly rule comes from......
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

but the GPX has half a cage in it (sort of) side intrusion bars and a f**-in big bar in the dash. plus has anyone heard of rolling an fto???

i realise this is irrelivant to the rules etc governing all cars, not just individual models, but im interested to know, cause ive had it pretty airbourne to the point i thought i was going to flip but amazingly it landed on all 4 wheels (even if it landed 2 wheels at a time)
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I've seen a couple of FTO's roll.... not pretty. Sh*thouse roof structure :?
SchumieFan
Oldtimer

Post by SchumieFan »

yeah thats what i was afraid of, the roof looks pretty weak and my head sits about 2-3cm from the roof.... doesnt sound good