Interior Lights not turning on.

Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bretto
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Interior Lights not turning on.

Post by Bretto »

My map reading lights work fine, all dash lights are fine. It is just the interior lights that come on when I open the doors doesn't work (tried either door and both dont work).
The illumination ring around the ignition works fine so the the doors switch must be fine. Ive replaced the bulbs in the revision mirror, and the 10amp fuse in the engine bay that controls the lights isn't blown.

Is there another fuse that I'm forgetting???
smorison
The Godfather

Re: Interior Lights not turning on.

Post by smorison »

Bretto wrote:My map reading lights work fine, all dash lights are fine. It is just the interior lights that come on when I open the doors doesn't work (tried either door and both dont work).
The illumination ring around the ignition works fine so the the doors switch must be fine. Ive replaced the bulbs in the revision mirror, and the 10amp fuse in the engine bay that controls the lights isn't blown.

Is there another fuse that I'm forgetting???
check the fuses in the drivers side well??
Bretto

Bit more info

Post by Bretto »

OK, I have shorted the ground wire to a ground and the lights come on. Hence no fuse is blown. I dont think it is the door switches as either door will not turn on the lights.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram or at least what colours are the wires running from the door switches to the lights?? (and where are there run, or go?)
I have had a look through the wiring PDF file and really cant make sense of it?
When I open the boot, the lights come on, but not whe I open the doors.
The door switch works as I get the buzzer tone when I put in the keys in the ignition.