Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTO338
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Not your standard 3 plugs ECU pin out/diagram

Post by FTO338 »

Hello all,

Have I got a weird one for you, I'm looking for a detail ECU pin out/diagram that show four plugs, not three plugs like the one we can download from the Irish site.

I think its the M6A version from the Apexi diagram, which consist of 35pins (section 1) 26pins (section 2) 28pins (section 3) & 30pins (section 4)

Its for a GPX 4 speed tips

This had drive me crazy for a while now, so any help would be much appreciated. :D
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
smorison
The Godfather

Re: Not your standard 3 plugs ECU pin out/diagram

Post by smorison »

FTO338 wrote:Hello all,

Have I got a weird one for you, I'm looking for a detail ECU pin out/diagram that show four plugs, not three plugs like the one we can download from the Irish site.

I think its the M6A version from the Apexi diagram, which consist of 35pins (section 1) 26pins (section 2) 28pins (section 3) & 30pins (section 4)

Its for a GPX 4 speed tips

This had drive me crazy for a while now, so any help would be much appreciated. :D
which model uses only 3 plugs???? all ECU's i thought had 4
FTO338
Oldtimer

Post by FTO338 »

Well if you check out all the detail diagram availible on the net they are all 3 plugs.

Check the one in the PDF form for the Chassis number 1 manual, its 3 plugs, you can also get a stand alone one from some other website, its also 3 plugs, on the Apexi website you can see theres few different one of 4 plugs as well, but not in details.

So don't ask me which one its using 3 plugs, cause all i know its i need 4 plugs in details. :cry:
DISCLAIMER: The above text is the personal opinion of the author and does not represent the indisputable truth. The author is not responsible for any deaths, injuries or mental illness caused by the above statments.
smorison
The Godfather

Post by smorison »

FTO338 wrote:Well if you check out all the detail diagram availible on the net they are all 3 plugs.

Check the one in the PDF form for the Chassis number 1 manual, its 3 plugs, you can also get a stand alone one from some other website, its also 3 plugs, on the Apexi website you can see theres few different one of 4 plugs as well, but not in details.

So don't ask me which one its using 3 plugs, cause all i know its i need 4 plugs in details. :cry:
yeah my apexi stuff has 4 plugs, never actually looked at that part of the wiring diagrams in the manuals.........