slight clicking

Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Wax anima
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

slight clicking

Post by Wax anima »

Hey guys have what I am pretty sure is a minor issue but just thought I might run it by you guys to see what people may think I have a sort of clicking comming from the front right of the car as I drive it doesnt just happen with turning so I dont think its cv's (although I am mechanicaly retarded) any thoughts ? Its not so much an issue as it is an annoyance hahah
rock_it
Oldtimer

Re: slight clicking

Post by rock_it »

Wax anima wrote:Hey guys have what I am pretty sure is a minor issue but just thought I might run it by you guys to see what people may think I have a sort of clicking comming from the front right of the car as I drive it doesnt just happen with turning so I dont think its cv's (although I am mechanicaly retarded) any thoughts ? Its not so much an issue as it is an annoyance hahah
Hmmm... I am thinking it is either the rim, or wheel bearing.

I didn't hear any clicking with the Enkei's, so maybe wheel?

Did you fix the horn? If not, it could be the wiring that has come loose from the clock spring..
I just had to add it ......
sublime19 wrote:Lol clearly you don't know me well enough, it was a joke :roll:
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Astron_Boy wrote:Hold me Sooty, I need man comfort.
:utbnb:
Wax anima
Apprentice

Post by Wax anima »

No horn fix yet doin all tommorow hahah will have a look tommorow and get back to ya haha I will also be putting the tein coils in the back anything tips with that? Haha
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Wax anima wrote:No horn fix yet doin all tommorow hahah will have a look tommorow and get back to ya haha I will also be putting the tein coils in the back anything tips with that? Haha
Rear suspension is the hardest. We had a bit of trouble getting the old stock ones out. But got there in the end.

Just make sure you disconnect the battery for a while before playing with that wheel. And that you have the tool to get the bolts off. And don't force them.. You will take the head off the bolts...
I talk a lot of sh*t, usually have to keep a roll of toilet paper handy in the car for my mouth :lol:
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Check for a rock stuck in the tyre. One that doesn't look like Craig :lol:
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Bennoz wrote:Check for a rock stuck in the tyre. One that doesn't look like Craig :lol:
ROR!
Wax anima
Apprentice

Post by Wax anima »

Hahaha already looked for a rock and its not consistent enough to be something like that