Aircon Speed is Max or Nothing

Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Squid
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Aircon Speed is Max or Nothing

Post by Squid »

Hey everyone,

As you can see from the title I am having trouble with my aircon control speed. At the moment it only works on maximum or if not, then no force whatsoever.

Now the back story leading up to the event. The idiot who owned the car before me did some seriously dodgy wiring in the car, mix that with my friend being a moron and snipping away while putting in a new head unit ended up with the whole cars electronics caving in.

I called in a friend who is an electrical mechanic and he sorted out what he could. Unfortunately at the end my aircon was broken alongside the side mirrors no longer moving.

If anyone has had this problem then please shout out because I am having some problems here.

Cheers

William
bjk
Totes

Re: Aircon Speed is Max or Nothing

Post by bjk »

An Adelaide person! Unfortunately I cannot help with your quandary asides from the most basic advice. Have you tried fiddling with all the A/C controls? I vaguely remember the fans doing the same thing on mine, but unsure if it would be the same cause. Could always just try unplugging the battery.