Got a problem with your FTO? ask about it here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

mindxcycle
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hardrace parts? - sources for parts

Post by mindxcycle »

Hi Guys,

If possible would like to know what Hardrace parts are compatible/available for the FTO's (mine in particular is a 95 gpx)? (aftermarket or oem not too fussed the more info the better).

A lot of the old links and photos are dead for arms and bushes etc via camskill and hardrace and few others on the forum. Since ive been having to source oem or parts overseas where i feel places like Hardrace etc would be local/easier/cheaper etc.

Pretty much would like a updated summary or collection of places/online or not to source parts of a more recent date for some newer members with some places being closed or under new names. (E.g Shelby swaybars --> Signature Swaybars, Camskill seems to be a tyre shop now ... etc)

For now the main sources i've been using is Amayama, mitsubishi dealerships, sparebox as of recently depending whats available and occasional ebay depending on sellers. Also know the Yahoo Japan has come up although not too good with bidding and translations.

Thank you

Ish/MindCycle
Rob Furniss
Oldtimer

Re: Hardrace parts? - sources for parts

Post by Rob Furniss »

Mike who used to run the parts bit of Camskill has set up a new business Viamoto https://www.viamoto.co.uk/
mindxcycle
Apprentice

Post by mindxcycle »

Just took a look, that site is quite detailed also with partnumbers, exploded diagrams and pictures. Pretty handy to have around.
Thank you. I'll add it to the list. Happy to buy out of country, just at the moment pressed for time :|
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I'm in the process of doing the master bush listing, including the Hard Race gear.
lol.jpg
lol.jpg (547.88 KiB) Viewed 1710 times
Rob Furniss
Oldtimer

Post by Rob Furniss »

mindxcycle wrote:Just took a look, that site is quite detailed also with partnumbers, exploded diagrams and pictures. Pretty handy to have around.
Thank you. I'll add it to the list. Happy to buy out of country, just at the moment pressed for time :|
I just got a power steering/aircon tensioner pulley from viamoto, it took 3 days from ordering to get from the UK to Australia, and then another 6 days to me. I thought that was pretty good considering I live in a remote area and It was stuck in customs for 2 days (didn't move on until I gave FedEx a nudge, it then cleared customs a couple of hours later).
Sahin
HULK

Post by Sahin »

That's a sexy spreadsheet bennoz
mindxcycle
Apprentice

Post by mindxcycle »

Oh wow didn't realise the turn over time was good, was expecting few weeks to months. Although most of the parts i'm after are before an alignment on Monday or Wednesday depending how we go (got the trackday on the Wednesday). Thats good to know thanks Rob. :)

That spreadsheet is looking awesome! Looks like quite a time consuming job but well worth it. ! :)
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

I might even put a pivot table in it, so you can select your model & have it automatically update the relevant parts :hmm:

:suicide:
Rob Furniss
Oldtimer

Post by Rob Furniss »

mindxcycle wrote:Oh wow didn't realise the turn over time was good, was expecting few weeks to months. Although most of the parts i'm after are before an alignment on Monday or Wednesday depending how we go (got the trackday on the Wednesday). Thats good to know thanks Rob. :)

That spreadsheet is looking awesome! Looks like quite a time consuming job but well worth it. ! :)
Yeah but expensive delivery, cost me 30 quid I think which is about 50 bucks.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Wasn't too bad for Aus delivery. $13 bucks got 2 sets of bushes delivered.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

\0/ new suspension thread!!!! Spent about an hour going through about 15 pages of the old thread and decided 'f*ck this sh*t'

All I needed to find was SPF2291K and SP2027K and all in this thread!!!
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Nacho wrote:\0/ new suspension thread!!!! Spent about an hour going through about 15 pages of the old thread and decided 'f*ck this sh*t'

All I needed to find was SPF2291K and SP2027K and all in this thread!!!
Careful what you're ordering them for. They only fit the dog bones, not the control arm. That spreadsheet wasn't quite right at the time.
Nacho
Oldtimer

Post by Nacho »

Good thing I haven't ordered yet. I was pre-empting until I actually did an inspection. Bushes still relatively good at the back. So just to confirm they won't fit the inner and outer control arms? Dogbones are ok for now.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.